z10. I have one GMAIL account. The inbox messages in the HUB seem to be organized in a haphazard fashion. I have selected to organize by conversation/subject, yet messages that are grouped together in GMAIL show up as separate threads in my HUB. Also, emails I have archived in GMAIL and are no longer in my INBOX in GMAIL still show up in my HUB inbox. Another issue, when I have a conversation/thread between me and another person, if the last reply was from me, the HUB shows the email as being from my name. I have several threads in my HUB that just show my email address instead of the person I am communicating with. Any way to sort this stuff out? I have tried all the different sync settings as far as IMAP and stuff, results are the same each time. Thanks in advance!
    08-29-13 12:01 PM
    Sadly advanced support from google for BB has stopped. There used to be a special gmail app/plugin, but they stopped support it a LONG LONG time ago.

Hopefully someone can suggest a good work around for you.
    08-30-13 09:30 AM
    Check out Email for Google Gmail (NFC - HUB Connected BBM-Enabled) in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/24094890

Posted via CB10
    sevoman likes this.
    08-30-13 09:36 AM