12-01-16 03:35 PM
30 12
tools
    I didn't delete them. I archived them. Did you miss that fact in my OP? I sometimes like to access the archive. Do you firmly believe that it is unreasonable to access the archive, or are you simply defending this oversight on BlackBerry's part?

Posted via CB10
    No. Your post stated " when I delete mail, it goes into Archived mail. How do I access Archived mail?"

I asked a simple question, because when I delete something I never want to see it again.

But I am glad you have found someone to contact because with your jackass tone in 3 of your replies, you do not have to worry about myself and probably others from responding to any your posts again

STL-4. 10.3.2.2339
    polgara59 and kwenie like this.
    07-16-15 09:47 PM
    No. Your post stated " when I delete mail, it goes into Archived mail. How do I access Archived mail?"

I asked a simple question, because when I delete something I never want to see it again.

But I am glad you have found someone to contact because with your jackass tone in 3 of your replies, you do not have to worry about myself and probably others from responding to any your posts again

STL-4. 10.3.2.2339
    I'm sorry that you had a hard time understanding my post, but I'm pleased that I was able to clarify it for you.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 06:55 AM
    I can confirm - I have several Gmail accounts and the "All Mail" is set to "Show in IMAP" in the web Gmail Settings > Labels page but the "All Mail" folder is not there in my Classic. It's not often I go in there but it would be nice to have on the BB just in case.
    Agree. Not a major issue, but a frustrating oversight.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 06:56 AM
    **** YOU CAN ACCESS ARCHIVED GMAIL EMAILS ON YOUR BLACKBERRY HUB.

SIMPLY:
    1) GO TO THE EMAIL HUB
    2) OPEN SETTINGS ON BOTTOM RIGHT
    3) SELECT EMAIL ACCOUNTS, THEN SELECT THE EMAIL ACCOUNT WHOSE ARCHIVED MESSAGES YOU WANT TO SEE
    4) THEN SELECT "EDIT ACCOUNT' LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ACCOUNT PAGE
    5) SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT "FOLDER SETTINGS"
    6) FINALLY, SELECT "SYNC ALL EMAIL FOLDERS."
    THIS WOULD INCLUDE ALL THE "ARCHIVE FOLDERS" YOU HAVE SET UP ON YOUR BROWSER (MAKE SURE THOSE SAME FOLDERS ARE IMAP ENABLED ON GMAIL).
    BLACKBERRY ALSO ENABLES YOU TO "FILE" THE EMAILS INTO THESE SAME FOLDERS FROM THE HUB (WHICH THEN ALSO APPEAR IN THE BROWSER).
    ALSO, WHEN SEARCHING FOR AN ARCHIVED EMAIL FROM YOUR PHONE, YOU WOULD SELECT "REMOTE SEARCH" IF THE SEARCH QUERY RESULT DOESN'T IMMEDIATELY APPEAR.

IT'S PRETTY SEAMLESS. I'LL MISS BB10. WISH THEY HAD THE PERSEVERANCE TO CONTINUE INNOVATING ON THE BLACKBERRY PLATFORM. I KNOW I'LL BE USING MY PASSPORT WITH BB10 UNTIL IT'S FINAL BREATH, GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES BE D*MNED!
    12-01-16 02:10 PM
    **** YOU CAN ACCESS ARCHIVED GMAIL EMAILS ON YOUR BLACKBERRY HUB.

SIMPLY:
    1) GO TO THE EMAIL HUB
    2) OPEN SETTINGS ON BOTTOM RIGHT
    3) SELECT EMAIL ACCOUNTS, THEN SELECT THE EMAIL ACCOUNT WHOSE ARCHIVED MESSAGES YOU WANT TO SEE
    4) THEN SELECT "EDIT ACCOUNT' LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ACCOUNT PAGE
    5) SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT "FOLDER SETTINGS"
    6) FINALLY, SELECT "SYNC ALL EMAIL FOLDERS."
    THIS WOULD INCLUDE ALL THE "ARCHIVE FOLDERS" YOU HAVE SET UP ON YOUR BROWSER (MAKE SURE THOSE SAME FOLDERS ARE IMAP ENABLED ON GMAIL).
    BLACKBERRY ALSO ENABLES YOU TO "FILE" THE EMAILS INTO THESE SAME FOLDERS FROM THE HUB (WHICH THEN ALSO APPEAR IN THE BROWSER).
    ALSO, WHEN SEARCHING FOR AN ARCHIVED EMAIL FROM YOUR PHONE, YOU WOULD SELECT "REMOTE SEARCH" IF THE SEARCH QUERY RESULT DOESN'T IMMEDIATELY APPEAR.

IT'S PRETTY SEAMLESS. I'LL MISS BB10. WISH THEY HAD THE PERSEVERANCE TO CONTINUE INNOVATING ON THE BLACKBERRY PLATFORM. I KNOW I'LL BE USING MY PASSPORT WITH BB10 UNTIL IT'S FINAL BREATH, GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES BE D*MNED!
    Why are you shouting here? The use of Upper Case letters and little or no punctuation makes it difficult to read.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    12-01-16 03:35 PM
30 12