I can confirm after turning off Third party access blocking, issue is resolved.

Thank you everyone! BB Passport oxygen is back for a while
    01-24-19 11:10 PM
    I have the same error. Yesterday I got acquainted by cleaning up on www Google Kontates and zero synchronization on BB Q20.
    It worked and now it is not. I have a Google account but I created it on my domain address without a Gmail address. The calendar synchronizes and mail via IMAP also. CarDdav from Google does not work. There earlier someone gave the link (but it has expired) now as the server I have entered, Google can change something? Save me before I throw the phone in the trash and buy Iphone
    01-30-19 08:06 AM
    How to turn OFF third part? Please give instruction.
    01-30-19 11:51 AM
    I have the same error. Yesterday I got acquainted by cleaning up on www Google Kontates and zero synchronization on BB Q20.
    It worked and now it is not. I have a Google account but I created it on my domain address without a Gmail address. The calendar synchronizes and mail via IMAP also. CarDdav from Google does not work. There earlier someone gave the link (but it has expired) now as the server I have entered, Google can change something? Save me before I throw the phone in the trash and buy Iphone
    Going to need to give us more information here Adam. Where in the process mentioned earlier does it fail? Have you checked third-party access as Frozen mentioned?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-19 12:17 PM
    Going to need to give us more information here Adam. Where in the process mentioned earlier does it fail? Have you checked third-party access as Frozen mentioned?

Posted via CB10
    - third-party applications that have access to the account
    - login by Google

Here I have Blackberry and access granted (calendar, contacts)

I have turned on: Access to external companies.

At the beginning of January I downloaded contacts via CardDav but they do not synchronize in any way from that moment.

I have an example.CC domain and I created a Google account using it.

Now I do not have any contacts because I can not create an account.
    01-30-19 01:43 PM
    - login by Google

At the beginning of January I downloaded contacts via CardDav but they do not synchronize in any way from that moment.

Where in the process of adding your Google contacts to your Q20 do you experience an error? And what error is it?

It's possible the URL may somehow be different for external domains, but that seems unlikely.

You have less-secure apps turned on right?
    01-30-19 03:09 PM
    Where in the process of adding your Google contacts to your Q20 do you experience an error? And what error is it?

It's possible the URL may somehow be different for external domains, but that seems unlikely.

You have less-secure apps turned on right?
    Yes, I have included. I give:
    username: [email protected]
    email: as above
    password:
    server: Google

And the message that there was a service error, please try again later
    01-30-19 04:07 PM
    - login by Google

Hey Adam,

Not sure if you're still having issues, but if so please double-check that the server reflects this value:

https://www.googleapis.com/.well-known/carddav

Google did change the URL, which is what originally caused the issue for everyone. Hopefully you've already punched this in and you're all set.
    01-30-19 05:29 PM
    Worked for me. Thanks TrumpetTiger.

Any Error messages I got was because of errors I had made in the URL.
    01-30-19 09:41 PM
    still not working for me
    01-31-19 11:34 AM
    still not working for me
    Where are you experiencing trouble KK? Less-secure apps and third-party access are both on right?
    01-31-19 12:05 PM
    yes, both are on. I get this error: Gmail contacts can't be added...-img_20190131_202445.jpg
    01-31-19 12:28 PM
    yes, both are on. I get this error: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190131_202445.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	442754
    And you're using the exact process I outlined earlier in this thread eh? All server settings, user names, etc. are confirmed correct?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-19 12:48 PM
    now it's working. i don't know what i did but it worked
    01-31-19 01:51 PM
    I have read and reread your posts and my Classic is still having the same issues. I am getting the same error messages when I try to import my Google contacts! Please help!
    01-31-19 04:18 PM
    I have read and reread your posts and my Classic is still having the same issues. I am getting the same error messages when I try to import my Google contacts! Please help!
    do you have 2 step authentication on?
    01-31-19 05:50 PM
    +1 for KK's question cdp....that will screw this process up. Less-secure apps also needs to be enabled if for some reason it isn't already.
    01-31-19 08:16 PM
    It works for me. So it's Google's fault. I have already been scared.
    02-01-19 09:30 AM
    I have 2 step authentication on. What do you mean by having less secure apps enabled? Thanks!
    02-01-19 01:14 PM
    Thank you all! I sufferred from issue and now solved. The reason I guessed is that OS10 is too old and there will not be any update on change of the URL (of WebDAV/CardDAV by Google)

https://developers.google.com/contacts/carddav/
    02-02-19 02:44 AM
    I have 2 step authentication on. What do you mean by having less secure apps enabled? Thanks!
    When you try to add passport as a device in G-mail you need to go to setting in G-mail of course and activate the less secure app/device option!

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    02-02-19 02:48 AM
    I am having difficulties adding my contacts with this method yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 03:09 AM
    Followed the method as instructed but yet not succeeded in adding google contacts
    02-03-19 10:46 PM
    Followed the method as instructed but yet not succeeded in adding google contacts
    kp, do you have 2-step authentication/2FA on? Less secure apps enabled? Where do you have trouble in the process?
    02-05-19 07:25 PM
    I am having difficulties adding my contacts with this method yet.

Posted via CB10
    Kbreen, where are you having trouble? 2FA is off right? Less secure apps is turned on?
    02-05-19 07:26 PM
244 1234 ...