07-09-16 02:14 PM
57 123
tools
    Please read back. The point was you need apps, because you cannot do it via the browser.
    Whatever

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    07-07-16 09:14 PM
    Please read back. The point was you need apps, because you cannot do it via the browser.
    Yes. To the best of my knowledge, whenever I need to go to downtown Chicago to find affordable parking, the SpotHero and ParkWhiz apps I rely upon are nowhere to be found for either my BB10 devices. That is why I still keep my iPhone 6 Plus active.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    07-08-16 12:21 AM
    Who needs touch screens when you have a keyboard and track pad?

BBOS should be brought back. The original kind. No touchscreen.
    07-08-16 12:28 AM
    RIP BB10.

No one truly understood you and realize that apps don't matter when you have a good browser.
    Except the browser is not good anymore. It's usability is very good but it is slow - it's support for Java script is bad. I used my partners old MotoG 1st edition and chrome handles many websites with ease whereas the BlackBerry browser crawls. It is the single thing that will force me to another r platform unless they improve it and it looks like they won't.

Edit: unless the browser is much much better on the Passport, I'm using the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 02:10 AM
    Whatever

Posted via CB10
    that was the response most consumers gave BB when BB10 was lunched.
    07-08-16 05:32 AM
    Except the browser is not good anymore. It's usability is very good but it is slow - it's support for Java script is bad. I used my partners old MotoG 1st edition and chrome handles many websites with ease whereas the BlackBerry browser crawls. It is the single thing that will force me to another r platform unless they improve it and it looks like they won't.

Edit: unless the browser is much much better on the Passport, I'm using the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    I have been seeing some posts about the browser issues but to be honest, my Passport's Browser is working excellently for Facebook and everything else. Yes there are a select few websites that have loaded up their page so full that it can give it a hard time but for the most part it's fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 08:42 AM
    I have been seeing some posts about the browser issues but to be honest, my Passport's Browser is working excellently for Facebook and everything else. Yes there are a select few websites that have loaded up their page so full that it can give it a hard time but for the most part it's fine.

Posted via CB10
    That's good to know. Perhaps a fresh install will help things. I'm due one anyway , I've never done an autoloader install so I see one in my near future. I hope so because I do really like the browser

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 02:14 PM
57 123