I've been unable to send emails through work without all the words becoming jumbled to the receiver for weeks now. Telus told me BlackBerry is aware of the issue since the last update a while back now bit doesn't have a fix. ( which is a bunch of garbage)

For example: = signs appear and html coding. If I forward a message - the entire thread appears like this.

Can u send me a copy =f the bill of sale and invoice
    =
    Sent via Shaun's BB10

= =table width="100%" style="background-color:white;border-spacing:=px;"> =div id="_persistentHeader" style="border-style: s=lid none none; border-top-color: rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt= padding: 3pt 0in 0in; font-family: Tahoma, 'BB Alpha Sans', 'Slate Pro'; =ont-size: 10pt;">

This read: has this been corrected -
    Received as:
    s thi= been corrected
    &n=sp;

I've reinstalled my accounts but it all still appears. One account doesn't allow pictures to get received even though I attach them.

I've been asked to switch to an iPhone as my coworkers are done with trying to 'break the code' and understand my emails.
    Only Hotmail works ok.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:33 AM
    I've been unable to send emails through work without all the words becoming jumbled to the receiver for weeks now. Telus told me BlackBerry is aware of the issue since the last update a while back now bit doesn't have a fix. ( which is a bunch of garbage)

For example: = signs appear and html coding. If I forward a message - the entire thread appears like this.

Can u send me a copy =f the bill of sale and invoice
    =
    Sent via Shaun's BB10

= =table width="100%" style="background-color:white;border-spacing:=px;"> =div id="_persistentHeader" style="border-style: s=lid none none; border-top-color: rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt= padding: 3pt 0in 0in; font-family: Tahoma, 'BB Alpha Sans', 'Slate Pro'; =ont-size: 10pt;">

This read: has this been corrected -
    Received as:
    s thi= been corrected
    &n=sp;

I've reinstalled my accounts but it all still appears. One account doesn't allow pictures to get received even though I attach them.

I've been asked to switch to an iPhone as my coworkers are done with trying to 'break the code' and understand my emails.
    Only Hotmail works ok.

Posted via CB10
    It is indeed a known issue that is being addressed as communicated by Blackberry.
    If your account is POP, try changing the configuration to active sync. I did that and was able to make it work perfectly.

Nonetheless the fix should be here in 10.1 version that would be safe to assume will be distributed within April.
    For more detailed info look at the below threads and you will find info on updates and how to move about it there. These will be very helpful. Hang on in there, I know it is hard, been there... solution is on the way.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-code-779826/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rsions-779341/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-work-777025/

All the best! .
    04-05-13 11:34 AM
    It looks like it's an HTML email thats getting messed up...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-05-13 11:35 AM
    yup that is the issue. Changing to Sync account, some times gets it fixed (I was lucky).
    Otherwise the path of the threads posted is the only legit way to go about it I have found that far.
    04-05-13 12:11 PM