I installed Messenger pro from Nemory studios and when I uninstalled it it left a ghost account in Hub. I tried Accounts Remover app but it didn't help. I reinstalled the app, the ghost account got a blue icon again but also a new account for Messenger was created and now I have two.

How I can remove the ghost account? I tried resetting Hub, hard restarting the phone but with no results

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 02:01 AM
    Bring it to nemory notice

SQN100-3 Q10-10.3.2.2876
    03-22-16 03:14 AM
    I installed Messenger pro from Nemory studios and when I uninstalled it it left a ghost account in Hub. I tried Accounts Remover app but it didn't help. I reinstalled the app, the ghost account got a blue icon again but also a new account for Messenger was created and now I have two.

How I can remove the ghost account? I tried resetting Hub, hard restarting the phone but with no results

Posted via CB10
    Nemory is already aware of the issue. It's addressed on the FAQ portion of his site. Until there is a fix (and who knows if/when that will come) your only options are to hide the ghost in the hub or wipe the phone. Same issue affects a few other apps as well.
    03-22-16 05:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    His apps have always done this for as long as I can remember. I no longer use any of his apps because of lack of stability and the fact that it freezes my entire passport half the time. He claims it's an "OS issue" but it is not, because the OS is built first, and developers are responsible for making their apps work properly on it. My suggestion is to find an alternative to his apps, to prevent further headaches on your phone. His apps have done some funky things to my hub too

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 09:23 AM
    His apps have always done this for as long as I can remember. I no longer use any of his apps because of lack of stability and the fact that it freezes my entire passport half the time. He claims it's an "OS issue" but it is not, because the OS is built first, and developers are responsible for making their apps work properly on it. My suggestion is to find an alternative to his apps, to prevent further headaches on your phone. His apps have done some funky things to my hub too

Posted via CB10
    I think it's a common coding error that other developrs have fell in. I remember it happened before with the late Candid app but it was solved with a simple removal of the app then Hub reset

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 09:36 AM