Does anybody know of a way to get rid of the alarms in the calendar agenda view? If I wanted them in my calendar/agenda, I would have created calendar events, not alarms... very annoying, been waiting for multiple alarms PRECISELY so that I would not clutter my calendar with multiple repeated daily events.

If anyone knows how to get rid of them (without actually deleting the alarms of course), please share...

Verizon Z30 on 10.2.0

PS: the Z30 is behaving a lot more buggy than the Z10 incidentally. In just a few hours I've noticed more bugs in the Z30 than in 8 months with the Z10.
    steinercat and rai187 like this.
    03-06-14 10:42 AM
    I agree, it would be nice to have the option to hide the alarm entries in the calendar.

As for the Z30 being "buggy" compared to the Z10? Aside from specific bugs in some different OS versions, I've found my Z30 to be just as dependable as my now-retired Z10. Did you update your new Z30 to the latest OS version before setting it up? That may help. Also, remember that there's a lot going on when new accounts have been added and are syncing.
    03-06-14 12:36 PM
    I did update to the latest *available* OS on Verizon for the Z30, which is currently 10.2.0. Hopefully, new-activation-bugs is all it is... Also, I was on 10.1 on the Z10, so it is a different OS version. Lastly, I'll fully admit I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to bugs. Never could deal with Android for more than a few days for that reason, and even the iPhone got under my skin.

Back to the topic, I guess I'm not the only one who wants to hide those alarms... Anybody else found a workaround? Is there a way to set up repeating tasks with an alarm, since I see that Tasks can be hidden from the Calendar...?
    03-06-14 04:32 PM
    Hoping my reply prompts a solution. Any way to hide alarms?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-14-14 06:35 PM