If you're in a country where you can't get 10.3.1, here is a link providing easy to use instructions on how to download it right now, using Sachesi 2.00
    I looked around and I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. If I missed it, please forgive my transgression

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 02-21-15 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Link replaced
    jope28 likes this.
    02-21-15 01:50 AM
    It took over an hour for everything to load and some of my apps have disappeared.
    I live in the U.S. and I have it now instead of having to wait until late March.
    02-21-15 05:16 AM
    Wow! You are a member here and you haven't been reading have you? You post this to help people but you send them to a different website???

The people who run this website have been posting the links to files for years and the ambassadors have directions in their signatures. LIKE ME!

Thanks but really you could have searched this site to see what we offer!
    PS Been running the "official" OS for a couple of weeks. So yes, many of us know about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS if you loaded it correctly, you wouldn't have lost any apps with Sachesi and it doesn't take hours.

PPPS If I sound harsh, I apologize. But i have worked my tail off at this site, as have all the mods and ambassadors and leakers to bring you instructions and information and educate users, and then you choose to point them to a different site. Sorry. I guess after answering over 30 questions already this morning, I snapped.

PLEASE familiarize yourself with this site and what we have to offer. There are some great people here. Smart people. Who know.
    And again I apologize.
    02-21-15 09:00 AM
    100000+^^^^^^^^^

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 09:10 AM
    Lol...

#inbeforethelock
    02-21-15 09:23 AM
    Love me some JD.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.1.2267
    02-21-15 09:26 AM
    Totally agree with JayDee. All the info you need is right here on CB just need to search.
    02-21-15 09:27 AM
    Wow! You are a member here and you haven't been reading have you? You post this to help people but you send them to a different website???

The people who run this website have been posting the links to files for years and the ambassadors have directions in their signatures. LIKE ME!

Thanks but really you could have searched this site to see what we offer!
    PS Been running the "official" OS for a couple of weeks. So yes, many of us know about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS if you loaded it correctly, you wouldn't have lost any apps with Sachesi and it doesn't take hours.

PPPS If I sound harsh, I apologize. But i have worked my tail off at this site, as have all the mods and ambassadors and leakers to bring you instructions and information and educate users, and then you choose to point them to a different site. Sorry. I guess after answering over 30 questions already this morning, I snapped.

PLEASE familiarize yourself with this site and what we have to offer. There are some great people here. Smart people. Who know.
    And again I apologize.
    Very well said & done. LOL

OnMySuperZEDTEN
    02-21-15 10:22 AM
    I looked and couldn't find anything this simple.
    I did see a lot of other people looking as well. I then used a search engine to come up with this.
    If it's that important where the information comes from, regardless of it's validity, then delete the thread.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    02-21-15 10:24 AM
    It's like a lot of members just don't venture beyond this particular forum section.

There's a whole "Beta/Leak" section that covers much of this, and is a good place for members to check out even they don't particularly want to load leaks themselves.

At least they can keep themselves informed about what's coming and not coming.

It would cut down on questions such as one I just saw yesterday about "I thought 10.3 was going to get a dark hub".

I do think it's telling that there is a complete lack of freak-out over the removal of Adobe Flash.

Well... so far.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 10:26 AM
    I did see a lot of other people looking as well. I then used a search engine to come up with this.
    If it's that important where the information comes from, regardless of it's validity, then delete the thread.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    Here's the simple way:

10.3.1 (all devices) was publicly released 2/19/15. According to the front page post, that was for Europe, Africa, and Asia. By 9:30pm EST (I'm east coast US), I was downloading it on my Passport, via Link. I'd be really surprised if most of us don't have it by early next week.
    02-21-15 10:55 AM
    I wonder why everyone ALWAYS say they have searched and get negative results?

I then copy and paste their own thread titles into (even the crappy) search from the CB app and get tons of results.

Do I have a special Internet or something?

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 11:06 AM
    I wonder why everyone ALWAYS say they have searched and get negative results?

I then copy and paste their own thread titles into (even the crappy) search from the CB app and get tons of results.

Do I have a special Internet or something?

Posted via CB10
    Agree with the comment about searching the forums. That's one step that some seem to skip.

But...... completely disagree with the comments about "sticking to this site.. blah blah blah".
    Maybe I just speak for myself, but I'm a BlackBerry user and fan. Not any sort of loyalty to any particular site or blog. It's all about the BlackBerry and being a fan of the devices. Berryflow and BlackBerryCentral are great as are many others.
    Heck, even Bla1ze is a sport with the Berryflow and Berryreview sites.

[Hopefully NOT Edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    02-21-15 11:56 AM
    I'm not so sure about that. The point is that people work very hard to keep us informed here. Maybe those efforts should be utilized first before looking elsewhere.

I don't think Bla1ze is staying up all night to make sure we know what we need to know, if we're going to be using another site for information that is already here. Regardless of his relationships with other sites. If that's the case, we don't need Bla1ze at all. We can always use another site for the go-to...

Maybe it's a bad analogy, but I liken it to a marriage. Men love women (just like we love CrackBerry). So if your married, why is it looked down upon to be with or want another woman when the wife already has everything that the other woman has? There are differences between them (like different sites), but you stick with home and not venture outside... Unless something is missing. That is not the case here. There is a wealth of information that can be gained from a simple search. Nothing is missing here and people give a lot of their time to make everything available.

Nothing is wrong to enjoy other sites, but why link to them when the answers are here?

Maybe I'm wrong. IDK
    Just my thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:23 PM
    Well, just speaking for myself. I don't just "love" CrackBerry. I love BlackBerry and all things BlackBerry (which includes ALL BlackBerry sites and blogs).
    No loyalty to one particular site, but rather to the BlackBerry products.

I'm sure I might be in the minority from the looks of things.

[Hopefully NOT Edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    Last edited by jope28; 02-21-15 at 01:00 PM.
    02-21-15 12:36 PM
    As I said. There is nothing wrong with liking or being a member to any site whatsoever.

Again, the point is... Why link to outside sources if people go out of their way to post solutions on the site that you're already on with the answers that people need?

That is the point. Not whether someone likes or has any "loyalty" to a specific site or not.

It is just showing respect to those who put forth an effort to the community. Regardless of the site.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:43 PM
    If you're in a country where you can't get 10.3.1, here is a link providing easy to use instructions on how to download it right now, using Sachesi 2.00
    I looked around and I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. If I missed it, please forgive my transgression

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/
    Link replaced with our CB guide that is stickied in the Forum here: BB10 Leaked/Beta OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Note for those who may have already clicked through to the other site. Sachesi does not require "Development Mode" be enabled, as incorrectly reported in that guide.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 01:50 PM

Posted via Q10 CB10
    From the Community Rules and Guidelines:

"Outside Linkage - Linking to content outside of the Mobile Nations network is discouraged, especially if the story/article/video was already published somewhere on Mobile Nations. Always look for (and link to) content from the Mobile Nations network at all times. If no relevant content is available, alert our community manager immediately, he will notify the editorial team(s)."
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 01:54 PM
    Link replaced with our CB guide that is stickied in the Forum here: BB10 Leaked/Beta OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Note for those who may have already clicked through to the other site. Sachesi does not require "Development Mode" be enabled, as incorrectly reported in that guide.
    Appreciate the justification and actually making the action taken clear.
    It's much better than when posts are edited or in anyway modified without it being noted (as was recently done by Bla1ze which lead to my signature lol).
    Well done.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    02-21-15 02:07 PM