I thought we were talking about his definition of growth.

"Connecting people to BlackBerry" sounds suspiciously like device sales.
    Again, Mahieu does not define growth as you say he does anywhere in any of the three articles cited. But if you are going to define "device sales" as "connecting people to Blackberry," that further reinforces my argument about BB10 experiencing growth as you define it a number of times after 2011.
    01-10-19 01:46 PM
    Despite TrumpetTiger vs CB, I think it fair to say that TT got the better of the exchanges in this thread
    Folks, I swear to God I don't know bb9900 beyond CB and never met them before assisting with an app problem. However, their kind words are as always very appreciated!
    01-10-19 01:47 PM
    But if you are going to define "device sales" as "connecting people to Blackberry,"
    That's how Mahieu seems to define it, yes. As do I.
    01-10-19 01:48 PM
    Perhaps in the upside-down.
    you have to admit he argues well, yes?! in no way could I exercise the restraint and patience he does. I think that's his strength is perseverance that he probably shows in everything he does for example he got one of my apps working (Real Estate related) when everyone else gave up. He's a credit to this forum, don't push him away.
    01-10-19 01:49 PM
    Folks, I swear to God I don't know bb9900 beyond CB and never met them before assisting with an app problem. However, their kind words are as always very appreciated!
    I'm pretty sure they have my ip, we can't be in two spots at the same time I think you're out east? im in yyc
    01-10-19 01:51 PM
    you have to admit he argues well, yes?! in no way could I exercise the restraint and patience he does. I think that's his strength is perseverance that he probably shows in everything he does for example he got one of my apps working (Real Estate related) when everyone else gave up. He's a credit to this forum, don't push him away.
    I would never try to push anyone away. I enjoy a good discussion like anyone else.

Although in this particular case, he is caught up in a bit of a fantasy. Lol.
    01-10-19 01:51 PM
    I would never try to push anyone away. I enjoy a good discussion like anyone else.

Although in this particular case, he is caught up in a bit of a fantasy. Lol.
    Well conite....one of us certainly is.
    01-10-19 01:54 PM
132 ... 456