I'm a big wallpaper guy. The less clutter on my screens the better. I also love my Z10... magnificent device and being my first ever touchscreen smartphone (been a QWERTY BB guy for the last 7 years), this phone is a dream.

However, I do have one minor gripe. I wanted to set up a single row of icons at the bottom of the screen over multiple pages so that I could show more of the wallpaper. Unfortunately the BB10 OS has this snap to grid thingie going where icons will be placed sequentially starting from the top left hand corner. Sure you can rearrange the order of the icons, but you can't define where on the grid it goes. I'm also a big one handed user so I find stretching the thumb up to the top row of icons to be cumbersome. If I could place icons anywhere I wanted I would definitely put them in areas where it would feel most natural for my thumbs.

Anyone else out there wish that BB10 could implement this feature on a future release (I believe the Android OS can)?

At any rate, it's just a gripe and nothing close to being a show stopper. Still love my Z10 to bits!
    03-14-13 12:25 AM
    I guess I'm the only one who would like to see this feature included on the next major OS release???
    03-16-13 04:45 PM