I just saw a new feature in ios10, called photo memories, same thing as bb10 story maker

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 08:20 PM
    its similar. Google photos has been doing this for ages too.
    09-09-16 08:24 PM
    Let's see if Samsung will back BlackBerry and fund a lawsuit against apple. BlackBerry can't afford it so maybe with Sammy's help?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 12:21 AM
    Let's see if Samsung will back BlackBerry and fund a lawsuit against apple. BlackBerry can't afford it so maybe with Sammy's help?

Posted via CB10
    Lol
    09-10-16 12:30 AM
    Too bad they didn't carry Story Maker over to the Android phones

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    09-10-16 12:51 AM
    Tbh I'm an iPhone user now with no plans of going back to BlackBerry10 so I'm cool with Apple taking as much stuff from BlackBerry OS as they want. It would be my dream if Apple would just buy BlackBerry just to take the OS for them selves. I've really been liking iOS since 7 which has seen a lot of ideas lifted from BlackBerry OS 10. Also 3D touch is basically an improved sure type.

http://m.crackberry.com/apple-swipes...269.1383328555

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 02:36 AM
    They actually have this on their iPhoto for Mac.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 03:05 AM
    Not Apple didn't copy Story Maker from BlackBerry, it was BlackBerry who copied it from Apple. Apple invented it. So we are going to sue BlackBerry for infringement of our copyright.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-10-16 07:50 PM
    Not Apple didn't copy Story Maker from BlackBerry, it was BlackBerry who copied it from Apple. Apple invented it. So we are going to sue BlackBerry for infringement of our copyright.

Actually, one of my first phones (that I still have laying around in a drawer), the Sony S700 (2005), had this functionality. iPhoto, the first Apple product with this functionality, got it years later. So if anything, Apple copied it from Sony.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red)
    09-11-16 12:57 AM

You forgot to mention that Apple also invented oxygen and now we must all sign up to Apple Breath.

вℓαквєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση
    Vistaus and pastycat like this.
    09-13-16 04:05 AM
    Apple has been creating operating systems, in one form or another, and programs (aka apps) for how long?
    09-13-16 09:05 AM
    You forgot to mention that Apple also invented oxygen and now we must all sign up to Apple Breath.

вℓαквєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση
    Wrong! ! !

It's

iBreath

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h

09-13-16 11:25 PM
    I hope BlackBerry gets their software onto the iOS platform as well. All it can do is help.

My girlfriend, a BlackBerry lover in high school (but now a hardcore iPhone fangirl), has a dream of an iBerry or an AppleBerry.

Would be amazing to see BlackBerry hook up with Apple.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 11:54 PM
    Most of the old blackberry fans went to apple since it's release, idk why chen thinks the remaining will go android lol...its not just about the app, it's about the uniqueness from apple...android is cheap and every company has it

Posted via CB10
    09-15-16 10:08 AM
    Most of the old blackberry fans went to apple since it's release, idk why chen thinks the remaining will go android lol...its not just about the app, it's about the uniqueness from apple...android is cheap and every company has it

Posted via CB10
    Maybe he thinks so because Android has much more marketshare than iOS? #fact

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-15-16 05:50 PM
    Maybe he thinks so because Android has much more marketshare than iOS? #fact

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    A business move that made it easy to produce a hardware like any chinese mushroom brand can. It kept hw in business for a couple more quarters longer than bb10 would have made it
    09-15-16 11:38 PM
    There's a lot of features from BB10 in iOS now. Heck, the main reason why I went back to Apple with the 6S is because it felt the most like BB10 without actually being BB10. Now if only they could get the Hub!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-16-16 04:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    New apple phone is running BlackBerry's software!

Posted via Priv
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-16-16 05:12 AM