So Whatsapp Web works PERFECTLY while Blend hasn't worked for me since the first day it officially came out. This is ridiculous.
    01-21-15 11:00 PM
    What devices are you blending? Currently on my Passport , blending on my iPad and surface pro 3 without issues
    01-21-15 11:03 PM
    Z10 on 1154 and I know it's not officially out for it but the fact that it worked for a few days and now it refuses to connect is very annoying.
    01-21-15 11:12 PM
    This may have been done already but have you restarted you PC? I have this issue sometimes on my Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1154 and after a restart it connects again.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and js695a like this.
    01-21-15 11:14 PM
    This may have been done already but have you restarted you PC? I have this issue sometimes on my Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1154 and after a restart it connects again.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried that, reinstalling and basically every other method listed on this forum. I just can't get it to work again.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 11:20 PM
    Z10 on 1154 and I know it's not officially out for it but the fact that it worked for a few days and now it refuses to connect is very annoying.

It's ok I'm using the latest leak and no issues , but see the above pot. He is correct. I remember on older leaks I had problems connecting on my pc, a reboot of the pc fized it. However, I've never had an issue with my ipad
    01-21-15 11:20 PM
    The more information you provide on the issue, connectivity, your troubleshooting steps, etc the better response and feedback you will get.
    Comparing to whatsapp is irrelevant at this point.

I use Blend on both Z30 and Z10 (same 1154) with no issues. I just ensure my connectivity is in place, then Blend is running on the handheld first and then launch blend (Logging in accordingly, each is a different BBID).
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-21-15 11:21 PM
    Blend works great for me on my z30 to both iPad and surface pro 3.

Z30 on 10.3.1.2072
    01-21-15 11:45 PM
    The more information you provide on the issue, connectivity, your troubleshooting steps, etc the better response and feedback you will get.
    Comparing to whatsapp is irrelevant at this point.

I use Blend on both Z30 and Z10 (same 1154) with no issues. I just ensure my connectivity is in place, then Blend is running on the handheld first and then launch blend (Logging in accordingly, each is a different BBID).
    I turn on Blend and it connects just fine to my phone but the dashboard never fully loads. Halfway through, it says "limited connectivity" on the bottom left corner and it always disconnects and tries to reconnect. Does this over and over but never connects.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 07:29 AM
    I used Blend for the first time 2 days ago and it really saved me! I was at the airport and needed to send a work related email, but the airport WiFi was down.

Luckily I had installed Blend a few days before and so I just took my USB cable and plugged my phone into laptop. I opened up my email and was able to send an email using my phones wireless Internet connection before my flight. The best part was that I was even able to put an attachment to my message from my computer.

Blend is not perfect, but it definitely has it's place in certain scenarios like the one I had.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 07:43 AM
    I turn on Blend and it connects just fine to my phone but the dashboard never fully loads. Halfway through, it says "limited connectivity" on the bottom left corner and it always disconnects and tries to reconnect. Does this over and over but never connects.
    When was the last time you rebooted your phone? When I finally fixed my connectivity issues, it still didn't work for me until I rebooted my phone.

Otherwise, it sounds like there might be something blocking the connection. Do you use any firewalls (even Windows Firewall)? Do you use any VPN software? I had a ton of trouble from CheckPoint VPN, because it was blocking all IPv6 traffic, even when it was disconnected.
    01-22-15 08:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Proxy might be your problem.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    01-22-15 08:28 AM
    My Z30 /10.3.1.2027 with my PC, Surface Pro 3 and work PC all work seamlessly. Such a nice add to the BB experience.
    Had to restart PC's after installation, then everything worked great.
    01-22-15 08:35 AM
    Also, try different connections to narrow down where the problem is.

If you have been trying with wifi on, then turn off wifi on your phone. Blend will notice that your computer and phone are on the same network and try to use the wifi connection, even if you're connected via USB. With wifi off, it will force a USB-only connection.

You can also try turning 'Use Mobile Network' on, with wifi off, and try to connect without USB. You don't have to leave it like that 'cause you may not want to spend the data, but if it works at all, it tells you something.
    01-22-15 08:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wifi?
    USB?
    Tried another wifi unit?
    What wifi unit and model are you using?
    What is the state of your general network connection?
    What version of Blend are you on?
    01-22-15 09:07 AM
    I've done multiple reboots. Disabled firewall and anti virus. Turned off WiFi and did USB only and still nothing seems to work. Weirdest thing is that it worked for the first 2 days it was out then suddenly stopped.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 11:42 PM
    Till now I have been unable to make Blend works on my iPad 2.

Posted via CB10 on Z30/10.3.1.1949
    01-23-15 01:42 AM
    I've done multiple reboots. Disabled firewall and anti virus. Turned off WiFi and did USB only and still nothing seems to work. Weirdest thing is that it worked for the first 2 days it was out then suddenly stopped.

Posted via CB10
    I blend with my Z10. Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1949 specifically. No problem on Windows 10, Android and Windows 7. But did get limited connection error going through mobile data to business account on a private network that also routes all traffic from Canada to the USA. USB had been my work around.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-23-15 07:53 AM
    Wifi?
    USB?
    Tried another wifi unit?
    What wifi unit and model are you using?
    What is the state of your general network connection?
    What version of Blend are you on?
    Yeah I tried another WiFi unit and it was the same issue. On the phone I believe is .65 and .17 on laptop. It's a Windows 8.1 laptop.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 08:24 AM
    Blend has been VERY frustrating for me as well. I just upgraded to the new OS 10.3.1.1450 and my desktop version is 1.1.0.17 (that's what it says in the top right). It was working 2 days ago on my laptop and desktop, then I went out of town. I could not connect to Blend on my laptop over the hotel wifi, but I could with the USB cable. Now that I'm home it won't connect by USB or Wifi. WTF. I am so dependent on this now that when it doesn't work, I can't do anything else but try and solve it! When I connect with USB, it looks like it's going to work, it says Attached, Discovering, Connecting, then "Can't Connect. Reconnect."

Update: While typing out this post, I restarted my phone and it then worked. I decided to post this anyways to help other frustrated users. I had tried everything else to that point (Wifi On/Off, Forget Device, sign out BBID, etc.)
    01-25-15 01:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Last week NOTHING I did could get Blend to work on my laptop or desktop. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Blend on my computers, "forget device", it wouldn't even go into pairing, I kept getting the network error. I also disabled firewalls and anti virus, made sure IPV6 was enabled, everything I could think of. Finally I installed Blend on my son's desktop and when I couldn't get it to work on there either, I figured it was a problem with the phone, not the computers. Somehow Blend on my Passport was corrupted. I still had the original OS that came with the phone 10.2.1. After a couple hours I bit the bullet and did a secuity wipe and restored a backup from Dec 2/14 (the only one I had), and that did the trick. All three computers now connected easily. I then loaded the auto-loader for the newest leak, and Blend still worked as well. I did have a little hiccup this morning but as you can see, a reboot of the phone fixed it. Perhaps the OS is still "settling".

Also, one more thing I just remembered: the Blend icon in my quick settings menu on the phone was not blue. No matter what I did, I could not get it to be blue, even though everything in the settings was "on". This also indicated to me that it was probably the phone app itself that was the problem.
    Last edited by EagleEyes11; 01-25-15 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Additional info
    01-25-15 01:17 PM
    How about turning on, use mobile network?
    01-25-15 02:06 PM
    I have not been able to get Blend to Run over the Mobile network "without connecting via USB" even once.
    It has worked perfectly when connected with USB over the Mobile network or through WiFi.
    01-27-15 12:09 AM
    Blend works wonderfully for me, I have a Passport on the latest leak and use Blend via wifi. I've also had it working on my Q10 and Z10. Its on my wife's Passport over wifi also.

I can think of a number of features I would like added, but the program itself works almost flawlessly with what it currently has implemented
    01-27-15 06:36 AM
    Alright so I got the whole thing fixed. I wiped my phone clean and ran the autoloader for .2072 and Blend is working perfectly. I'm guessing something with Blend was corrupt before.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-27-15 07:06 AM
36 12