Being a BB loyal, I shall not sell BB for any other phone. I love my z10 especially when its held without cover and above all neal caffery uses Z10
    coming to my point, i got z10 before Maintenance update and before that update all was good. after that my twitter was not working properly via hub, had texting issues and many more. All these are now fixed in 10.2 though texting is buggier this time. I add a contact in sms and it takes some time. pauses then adds, at time OS lags. I have formatted phone and nothing changed. My password to security was in words now i am forced to keep it in numbers but all of this is okay nothing any other phone doesnt face and being honest to those who are crying on this forum about OS issues, check ios updates. 3rd update released to sort out ios 7 bugs.

My only concern is battery. I am charging my phone twice a day. maybe three times as well. I am tired of that, I DONT WANT TO KEEP MY PHONE ON CHARGE.

I even faced runtime error and right now downloading the updated runtime via app world. I waited for it so urging people here to relax. I have android as well. android 4.0 is full of bugs. no OS is good and perfect. I have used ios, android and BBos and till now BB os is best. typing is super good, i have BB apps and android apps.
    fanisk likes this.
    11-01-13 03:09 PM
    I don't experience any of these bugs in my 10.2 update everything is smooth.. . Although I can't take screen shots of my clock screen since the update... do you face the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:13 PM
    Battery is an issue with the Z10, but not worst than iPhone, however I had solved this problem by using a battery bundle .
    Otherwise no way to carry on a full day, particularly when used not in Wifi areas.
    11-01-13 03:18 PM
    I guess I can if we are on the same page, opened clock and pressed up and down button together and got a screenshot though now shutter sound is gone
    11-01-13 03:22 PM
    Did you do an OS reload or just a security wipe?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:24 PM
    Please try taking a screen shot from your lock screen, let me know how it goes... mine works everywhere else but the lock screen

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:34 PM
    I did a security wipe. Now thinking of reloading the os. If you know please tell me if I shud do that or not?
    11-02-13 02:51 AM
    Btw I had a leaked runtime when I did a security wipe. I guess if I had official one then maybe it would had worked
    11-02-13 02:52 AM
    Sorry that you are going through all those problems. It's few too many to be honest. I'm not sure what the issue with the lag is, so I can't help you with that. But as for contacts and everything else, I had the same problem. Did a security wipe, reload 10.2 and problem came back. After trying it couple times, I've decided not to not load my backup on to my phone and physically input all the contacts in. That's when my phone decided to smarten up and fix the problems. I hope you eventually figure out a way to fix your bugs as well.

As for the battery problem, having a battery pack will extend your battery life by double. It's an cheap alternative compare to Going for the z30 which is my second recommendation.

You can always try and sell your z10 and get yourself a z30. Battery life is extended by large margin and perhaps the phone won't have the bugs like you do now.

Good luck!
    11-02-13 02:58 AM
    I did a security wipe. Now thinking of reloading the os. If you know please tell me if I shud do that or not?
    Yes! I would reload the OS and then doing a security wipe You should see a difference but will take a few days for the battery to settle. I recommend installing 10.2.0.1791 as this is the best OS right now....at least for me and many others
    I don't not know what apps you are running but you need to also see if this might be contributing to some of your issues....keep us informed

White STL100-4 OS10.2.0.1791
    11-02-13 09:37 AM
    Your battery life shouldn't be that bad - provided you aren't a really heavy user. Gaming and video playback aside, I found cellular reception to be the biggest culprit for battery drain. If possible switch to a lower cell service such as 3g to see if it makes a difference. Also, as mentioned, a security wipe without restoring from backup, as there have been reports of corrupted backups causing issues. The last thing is apps, I once had the Ebay app kill my battery in under an hour (while it was closed), although a reboot would have fixed this so its not likely. I ran 4-5 email accounts all set to push, as well as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc. and had great battery life. Like I said, reception seemed to be the factor on days I needed mid-day charging.
    Mic_JP and Jet Mech like this.
    11-02-13 11:14 AM