Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Was looking for youtube, android youtube doesn't work, super tube started malfunctioning a week ago with search issues and cudnt add comments too.

'Mini for youtube' seems to work best, smooth and quick with a decent UI.
    It uses very less battery and is faster.

There is also a facebook mini app on BBW. If peepz have PROBS with current using FB or YouTube, I recommend these 2 apps.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 03:37 AM
    Does it have background playback?
    10-05-18 03:47 AM
    Does it have background playback?
    Don't think it does, but it's faster and has no lags. I found it good. Had to get this coz supertube is now having issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 03:55 AM
    Can try this bookmarklet. Will allow background playback and downloads with save page. Sorry the copy button doesn't work yet.. stock browser has its quirks. The bookmarklet should though.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 10-09-18 at 05:58 PM.
    10-05-18 06:38 AM
    Don't think it does, but it's faster and has no lags. I found it good. Had to get this coz supertube is now having issues.

Posted via CB10
    What problems are you finding in ST? I'm crushed since I rely on it so much.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 12:58 PM
    What problems are you finding in ST? I'm crushed since I rely on it so much.

Posted via CB10
    Supertube......Not loading sometimes, when I try to search and click, it doesn't search content and can't add comments. If there's a bteer youtube player do suggest. Coz I think Stube is going down.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 01:42 PM
    Thanks for the tip on this! The app looks pretty good. I'm surprised to see it came out just a month ago.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 05:53 PM
    Supertube......Not loading sometimes, when I try to search and click, it doesn't search content and can't add comments. If there's a bteer youtube player do suggest. Coz I think Stube is going down.

Posted via CB10
    Don't say that! ST will live forever!

Only non playback issue for me is with live streams which aren't expected to work. Sometimes it asks me to log into Google but I thought that was me hitting the wrong button.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 07:47 PM
    Don't say that! ST will live forever!

Only non playback issue for me is with live streams which aren't expected to work. Sometimes it asks me to log into Google but I thought that was me hitting the wrong button.

Posted via CB10
    Try to add a comment, u can't , source unavailable for my own video link which I uploaded on youtube. Most of the times it gives,'source unavailable ' but it opens on Web app. And yes....super tube is out of BlackBerry world, U cannot find ST in BBW now.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hrishikesh Jadhav; 10-07-18 at 06:20 AM.
    10-06-18 02:02 AM
    Try to add a comment, source unavailable for my own video link which I uploaded on youtube. Most of the times it gives,'source unavailable ' but it opens on Web app. And yes....super tube is out of BlackBerry world, U cannot find ST in BBW now.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, no. I don't get it. Why take it down?
    10-07-18 05:57 AM
    Oh, no. I don't get it. Why take it down?
    U a big fan of ST. But sorry it's not on BBW anymore, if u have probs with current app, uninstall it and download it back from my world. I did that and the app seemed to reduce some issues I had since a week.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-18 07:15 AM
    Thanks for the tip on this! The app looks pretty good. I'm surprised to see it came out just a month ago.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah just a month ago, but it's quick and simple, doesn't have advance features though, but the next update may have.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-18 07:17 AM
    U a big fan of ST. But sorry it's not on BBW anymore, if u have probs with current app, uninstall it and download it back from my world. I did that and the app seemed to reduce some issues I had since a week.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, it shows up in My world within BB World? That's not so horrible.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-18 05:54 PM
    Oh, it shows up in My world within BB World? That's not so horrible.

Posted via CB10
    SuperTube is NOT dead! The developer (who is still active) has pulled it temporarily while he works out these issues. Feel free to check out Mini if you so desire, but know that SuperTube is still alive and kicking!
    10-09-18 04:04 AM
    ST stopped working for me. Do you have to sign into Google in order to use Mini?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 09:33 AM
    I prefer the android APK TUBEMATE. It let's me download also

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 01:30 PM
    I prefer the android APK TUBEMATE. It let's me download also

Posted via CB10
    Where did you find it? Is it sketchy? I don't like apk's from publishers I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 02:23 PM
    For anyone looking for a lightweight frontend for YouTube check this out: https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.schabi.newpipe/

It may not have all functionality that some require but it runs well on BB10's runtime and is easy on the battery.
    10-09-18 02:28 PM
    Where did you find it? Is it sketchy? I don't like apk's from publishers I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    Just Google TUBEMATE 2.4.8 APK. That version works perfectly with BB10

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 02:36 PM