I have the if busy/not reachable/no reply turned on and have them all forwarding to my voicemail.

However the function fails to work when the phone is in airplane mode or if I take my sim card out, it works if the phone is turned off.

Just tried this on bb9900, works flawless.

I travel quite a bit and when abroad I tend to use other sim cards. Is there a solution to this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 03:15 PM
    I recently took a trip to the mountains and I knew that I wouldn't get reception there so I forwarded all calls to another number (of it couldn't connect).

It didn't work. And I couldn't understand why.

When I got back home, I called Vodafone UK and asked them to divert the calls if it couldn't go through. They did it for me. And now it works.

I have no idea why this functionality is corrupted on this phone. I thought it was something to do with my phone, but now it appears I'm not the only one!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 03:31 PM
    I recently took a trip to the mountains and I knew that I wouldn't get reception there so I forwarded all calls to another number (of it couldn't connect).

It didn't work. And I couldn't understand why.

When I got back home, I called Vodafone UK and asked them to divert the calls if it couldn't go through. They did it for me. And now it works.

I have no idea why this functionality is corrupted on this phone. I thought it was something to do with my phone, but now it appears I'm not the only one!

Posted via CB10
    ur not the only one, happens on my q5 and q10. works flawless on a bb9900
    08-31-14 04:18 PM
    ur not the only one, happens on my q5 and q10. works flawless on a bb9900
    Yes, I remember it worked in my 9800. I didn't have to call my network provider; I just had to change the settings on my phone.

It's a shame that we've lost this functionality from BBOS. Once BB10 gets all the BBOS functionality, then that would be considered a proper milestone for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 08:33 PM