Is there any good and reliable app that make incoming notification with led flash (camera flash) alert?

I'm not asking because I want to my phone looks more like IPhone, but I've using advanced interactions, flip to save power, but I can't constantly turn my volume up for notifications, so can't see notification light on front of the phone.

I have drastically improved my battery life with this advanced interaction, and I would like to keep it that way but I need notification without flipping my phone every few minutes.

I have checked that app Flash Notification, but only works for calls and sms and not working properly

Tnx in advance

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 03:44 AM
    Can't you just put the phone into standby mode by pressing the power button to blank the screen? (I think "flip to save power" just puts the phone into standby mode.) You can then leave the phone face up to see the notification light.
    04-02-17 06:01 AM
    Can't you just put the phone into standby mode by pressing the power button to blank the screen? (I think "flip to save power" just puts the phone into standby mode.) You can then leave the phone face up to see the notification light.
    Never knew that, gonna try that. Tnx

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 08:41 AM