When I open the flash browser, for a micro second there is a picture - something like a dragon or something (or a wave in inverted colours) that makes me go =_=

It happens one out of (maybe) 5 times

I don't mind it, I'm just wondering if my phone isn't haunted 😄
    How in the world did even see that! No wonder people complain about phone UIs not being smooth,.. my eyes must have like a 20fps refresh rate.

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-10-15 12:53 AM
    How in the world did even see that! No wonder people complain about phone UIs not being smooth,.. my eyes must have like a 20fps refresh rate.

Posted via CB10
    In my case, I'm always at 10 - 20% brightness. So I can't really notice it unless I'm actively looking for it (like right now)
    03-10-15 12:59 AM
    Your not crazy!
    That's one way of putting it 😂

I was surprised nobody mentioned it, that's what brought in the phone haunted thought lol

Initially I knew it was something the dev put in as I have seen some of his quirky apps 😄
    KermEd likes this.
    03-10-15 01:16 AM
    That's one way of putting it 😂

I was surprised nobody mentioned it, that's what brought in the phone haunted thought lol

Initially I knew it was something the dev put in as I have seen some of his quirky apps 😄
    Hi umi how to make emoticon show up in cb10 app?
    Sorry OT

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on 4G Altel network
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-10-15 01:20 AM
    Hi umi how to make emoticon show up in cb10 app?
    Sorry OT

Hi!

I steal it from whatsapp lolol

Not all of them show, though🙈
    Uzi likes this.
    03-10-15 01:32 AM
    Working on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Beautiful!!!

Homestarrunner.com

All day.

Working again.

Love.

Ah yes.

No problems.

If any of you have problems installing...let me know.

Also restart phone. It helps when all is in place but not working.

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    03-10-15 01:38 AM
    Here it is :

Attachment 340074

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    It also depends on the device so photos change to different devices.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-10-15 02:48 AM
    Silly question, but does the icon look identical to the stock browser icon?

Posted via CB10
    And actually scrid2000 sent me some updates to merge in, it'll bring a new icon

D3C0D3R likes this.
    03-10-15 02:49 AM

that is cool!
    03-10-15 02:56 AM

Very nice! Thanks for all this!.
    One question : When the next update comes, can I just overwrite the old version with Sachesi, or is it better to delete the old version first?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 08:09 AM
    Very nice! Thanks for all this!.
    One question : When the next update comes, can I just overwrite the old version with Sachesi, or is it better to delete the old version first?

Posted via CB10
    Overwrite is better, so it keeps your bookmarks! eventually I'll see if we can get a version check built in.

ralfyguy likes this.
    03-10-15 09:04 AM
    I'm not seen it, maybe my passport launch the app very fast

If you raise the brightness high enough you'll be able to see it, I had thought all these people were crazy until I did that! :P

Go look at the photo a couple pages before, if you're on low brightness on the Passport, you can't see it, but if you raise it, you can!

It's funny, on the Passport I very rarely have to raise the screen brightness past 10%, it's a good screen

Overwrite is better, so it keeps your bookmarks! eventually I'll see if we can get a version check built in.

You mean a version update? Is that possible?

I don't always have a computer handy, and with sideload.it being down until the dev figures out what in 10.3.1 broke his method, I'd love to be able to update on the go without needing to find a laptop nearby!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    aventurine likes this.
    03-10-15 10:21 AM

I don't always have a computer handy, and with sideload.it being down until the dev figures out what in 10.3.1 broke his method, I'd love to be able to update on the go without needing to find a laptop nearby!

I'm thinking a bit more old fashioned, just like a button you can use to check if your version is up-to-date or it will download the missing version for you type thing.

You'd still be sticking using Sideswype or another tool unfortunately.

03-10-15 11:50 AM
    I'm thinking a bit more old fashioned, just like a button you can use to check if your version is up-to-date or it will download the missing version for you type thing.

You'd still be sticking using Sideswype or another tool unfortunately.

Hmm, okay, either way that'd be good :P

03-10-15 11:56 AM
    I installed this today and it works great.

Any chance we can get a newer version of Flash so some of the sites that require a version higher than 11 will work? For example, the CTV web site.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 04:49 PM

Any chance we can get a newer version of Flash so some of the sites that require a version higher than 11 will work? For example, the CTV web site.

Posted via CB10
    That's impossible. Adobe stopped mobile development at v11. If you want higher (all the way to v16), you have no choice but to use a streamer app like Photon.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    KermEd likes this.
    03-10-15 04:55 PM
    Is it only an impression, or do pages load faster with this sideloaded item ? Or is it that I have lots of bookmarks & need to clean it out ?
    03-10-15 05:19 PM
    On the right, second from the top it's there:
    Attachment 340092

It's basically the stock one overlaid with the Flash symbol to be blunt, though there's a lot more modification than that :P

i don't have that browser icon. i have the 10.2 icon that replaced my 10.3 icon. i followed the directions and have all the files done correctly. i almost swear i have the 10.2 browser since all of the icons changed back to the 10.2 look. and i only have 1 browser icon now. and ever since i did this, my location icon pops up everytime i unlock the phone and i didn't download any other apps. anyone have a way of just getting the 10.3 browser back that came with the update? i tried removing the sim and rebooting on just wifi and checking for updates since i have a factory unlocked z30, but it didn't do anything.
    03-10-15 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Afaik there is no newer version. The whole reason behind this whole problem is adobe stopped making mobile flash years ago but the Internet hasn't caught up yet. Hence the majority of mobile device manufacturers not having flash anymore. This is a workaround for people who still visit sites that still use the ageing flash.
    Any newer versions of flash are windows only as from what I remember adobe said they would support windows flash for five more years and I think this is the last year of that support. Just enjoy what it is for now and encourage Web devs to remove flash from their sites which inevitably they will have to eventually. Doing it now puts them one step ahead.
    Thankfully not many sites I use regularly use flash so I'm good although I have installed this version for that day when I need it just in case so Kudos for the creator.
    I appreciate that there will be cost involved in rebuilding sites in html five for companies which is probably why many are reluctant to do it yet but hey ho, they've had a good run and when no security updates are available from anywhere at all it makes sense to ditch it. Would a company carry on using windows xp because they are more familiar with it? I guess not. Better to get rid of it sooner than later.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 06:24 PM
    Blackberry also had a good run, they used the fact that Flash would run on their devices and not others as a USP which many used to scoff at Apple users for a while but security being blackberry other USP doesn't sit well with pre installing insecure, unsupported third party apps built into their browser and are now getting a bad time for going down that route. You can't win in the mobile phone game, damned if you do,damned if you don't, it's a fickle market

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 06:31 PM
    i don't have that browser icon. i have the 10.2 icon that replaced my 10.3 icon. i followed the directions and have all the files done correctly. i almost swear i have the 10.2 browser since all of the icons changed back to the 10.2 look. and i only have 1 browser icon now. and ever since i did this, my location icon pops up everytime i unlock the phone and i didn't download any other apps. anyone have a way of just getting the 10.3 browser back that came with the update? i tried removing the sim and rebooting on just wifi and checking for updates since i have a factory unlocked z30, but it didn't do anything.
    So all your icons changed back to the 10.2 look? Just for kicks, type "myver" (without quotes) into a the reply box here.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-10-15 06:36 PM
    That is odd.. did the rest of your OS revert back as well..? :/

So all your icons changed back to the 10.2 look? Just for kicks, type "myver" (without quotes) into a the reply box here.

Posted via CB10
    Oh my, now that would be interesting!

WhutChaDoin likes this.
    03-10-15 06:47 PM
    Screenshot or it didn't happen

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    03-10-15 07:08 PM
    If you raise the brightness high enough you'll be able to see it, I had thought all these people were crazy until I did that! :P

Go look at the photo a couple pages before, if you're on low brightness on the Passport, you can't see it, but if you raise it, you can!

It's funny, on the Passport I very rarely have to raise the screen brightness past 10%, it's a good screen

Aha you "decoder" it! You're right I can see it now 😀

03-10-15 07:47 PM
    Aha you "decoder" it! You're right I can see it now 😀

Sneaky, eh?

I've got mine at full-brightness now and I can feel it burning my eyes, but I love seeing little easter eggs whenever I can

Uzi and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    03-10-15 08:08 PM
268 ... 45678 ...