If you're having trouble connecting your BlackBerry to your PC after installing 10.3, it's fairly easy to make things work.

First, make sure you have the most recent drivers installed. You should get a popup asking you if you want to install drivers when you connect your BlackBerry. If you don't, you can either extract the drivers from the sys.data.pbcd-10.3.0.6.bar, or you can download them directly from http://l.bitcasa.com/EHaKbb7f

After that if you're still having problems, go into settings, Storage and Access, and change the "USB Connection" dropdown to "Connect to Windows".
    peednus likes this.
    08-30-14 12:12 PM
    Thanks scridilididily

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 12:15 PM
    The issue I am facing is that although I an able to connect to BlackBerry Link without any issues I an unable to connect to Sachesi or use bb10 chrome extension. With Sachesi:

1. Older version connects but shows a communication error when I try to side load anything. It shows the password/connecting screen for a few seconds after I try to install a bar file and gives a message that connection closed.
    2. Newer version just keeps on trying to connect with password disabled. With password enabled gives a connection error.

The bb 10 chrome extension simply shows connecting/ loading and after the retrieving bb10/playbook apps screen goes back to the screen where it asks for the password. Same happens with password disabled.

After I updated to. 1052 everything was working perfectly as I had used both extension and Sachesi successfully. Though before the upgrade to. 1154 I noticed this issue. Since I was doing a clean install I was if the opinion that the issue will resolve itself but that has not happened unfortunately. I have set the device connection to Windows and auto but without success. Any feedback and help would be appreciated as I need to install/sideload snap. Amazon app store does not work for me as it asks me to add a credit card for a payment method which I do not want to do.

Thank you for the support. Cheers!!

Z30 STA-2 10.3.0.1154 Posted via CB
    09-11-14 02:21 AM
    Do you have developer mode turned on? It may help

Edit: and amazon doesn't need a payment method to work, I believe you can easily dismiss it. Just click around, go back, close and open it, and it eventually works..
    I have mine set without a card, and I remember they asked my friend about it when he set it up and he said he "dismissed it"..
    Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-11-14 02:25 AM
    Awesome thanks

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    09-11-14 03:02 AM
    Had the same issue when connecting to my iMac after installing 10.3, just went into settings/storage and access and changed the USB connection to connect to Mac and it worked like charm.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-11-14 03:48 AM
    It happens to me also after installing 10.3.0.1154, it always said : Blackberry peer manager has stopped working, once I saw there is a notification bbtun.dll us missing
    Don't know what to do to solve this problems
    It happened fir about a week

Please advise for forum members..

Thank you very much

Z30 STA100-2
    09-11-14 10:39 AM
    Do you have developer mode turned on? It may help

Edit: and amazon doesn't need a payment method to work, I believe you can easily dismiss it. Just click around, go back, close and open it, and it eventually works..
    I have mine set without a card, and I remember they asked my friend about it when he set it up and he said he "dismissed it"..
    Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    Yes developer mode is enabled and I was able to bypass the payment screen. I recall this as the reason why I did not want to use amazon app store in the first place so did not play around with it.

Secondly, the latest drivers are installed but I came to a very strange discovery. After I reinstalled link and the new drivers my Internet connection stopped working. I looked around and found BlackBerry Device #2,3 and a BlackBerry tethering device#4 in the device manager with corresponding connections under adapter settings. Also in hardware and sound devices ( I use windows 8.1) under unspecified devices I had blackberry. Now the 2 devices were showing in the network connections and the BlackBerry device 3 connection was an unidentified network connection. More strangely the option to delete these connections was grayed out. So I removed the devices from the device manager including 2 rim devices from under the communication ports and my Internet started working again. So just in case I uninstalled BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry device manager and restarted the computet. I have reinstalled BlackBerry Link after the restart and the device manager only shows BlackBerry device #2 and there was no pop up for new found hardware (please keep in mind that I uninstalled the device software along with the devices in device manager). I even retried to reinstall the drivers for BlackBerry but as if now still unable to use the playbook manager or sachesi to sideload.

Will be wiping my phone today and reinstalling all the BlackBerry software so let's see whar happens. I will still play around to see if I can get a solution to this issue. Will post when done.

09-12-14 12:39 AM
    It happens to me also after installing 10.3.0.1154, it always said : Blackberry peer manager has stopped working, once I saw there is a notification bbtun.dll us missing
    Don't know what to do to solve this problems
    It happened fir about a week

Please advise for forum members..

Thank you very much

Z30 STA100-2
    There are 2 solutions to this

1: reinstall the BlackBerry Link software, do not repair it.
    2: there may be a malware infection on your computer (application not responding ) so scan your computer with something like malwarebytes or similar.

Let us know how you got this fixed.

Cheers

09-12-14 12:42 AM
    Yes developer mode is enabled and I was able to bypass the payment screen. I recall this as the reason why I did not want to use amazon app store in the first place so did not play around with it.

Secondly, the latest drivers are installed but I came to a very strange discovery. After I reinstalled link and the new drivers my Internet connection stopped working. I looked around and found BlackBerry Device #2,3 and a BlackBerry tethering device#4 in the device manager with corresponding connections under adapter settings. Also in hardware and sound devices ( I use windows 8.1) under unspecified devices I had blackberry. Now the 2 devices were showing in the network connections and the BlackBerry device 3 connection was an unidentified network connection. More strangely the option to delete these connections was grayed out. So I removed the devices from the device manager including 2 rim devices from under the communication ports and my Internet started working again. So just in case I uninstalled BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry device manager and restarted the computet. I have reinstalled BlackBerry Link after the restart and the device manager only shows BlackBerry device #2 and there was no pop up for new found hardware (please keep in mind that I uninstalled the device software along with the devices in device manager). I even retried to reinstall the drivers for BlackBerry but as if now still unable to use the playbook manager or sachesi to sideload.

Will be wiping my phone today and reinstalling all the BlackBerry software so let's see whar happens. I will still play around to see if I can get a solution to this issue. Will post when done.

Update: Wiped and reinstalled the OS, reinstalled BB link and latest drivers but still unable to connect to BB10/Playbook manager or via Sachesi.Reinstalling Windows will be a pain. Stuck...any suggestions
    09-15-14 07:44 AM
    I have windows 7 on laptop and Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052 on cell but I am unable to connect my phone with BlackBerry link and as a usb storage too.

From Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-15-14 10:17 PM
    Update: Wiped and reinstalled the OS, reinstalled BB link and latest drivers but still unable to connect to BB10/Playbook manager or via Sachesi.Reinstalling Windows will be a pain. Stuck...any suggestions
    Would you please try on another PC at home or at office to see if your BlackBerry device can talk to such PC with Sachesi and others?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 09:45 AM
    I have windows 7 on laptop and Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052 on cell but I am unable to connect my phone with BlackBerry link and as a usb storage too.
    Would you please take a look at the first post of this thread?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 09:47 AM
    There are 2 solutions to this

1: reinstall the BlackBerry Link software, do not repair it.
    2: there may be a malware infection on your computer (application not responding ) so scan your computer with something like malwarebytes or similar.

Let us know how you got this fixed.

Cheers

I used anti malware (Dr Prot Antivirus) and everything works now, BBLink and Sachesi can now detect my device
    Thank you very much for your help, Taveesh
    Z30 STA100-2
    09-16-14 12:35 PM
    Would you please take a look at the first post of this thread?

Posted via CB10
    I tried but don't work???

09-16-14 09:33 PM
    Didn't read the entire thread so maybe this has been posted.

When I updated to 10.3 I experienced connection issues. I was unable to re-connect to Link or Sachesi etc.

With your phone connected to the PC, go to control panel > device manager and find the yellow triangle beside blackberry. Double click this then go to the driver tab. Click update drivers.

This updated the BlackBerry device manager drivers and resolved my connection issues with Link / Sachesi.

Try it.

STL100-3 | Rogers | 10.3.0.xxxx
    09-17-14 01:43 PM
    Didn't read the entire thread so maybe this has been posted.

When I updated to 10.3 I experienced connection issues. I was unable to re-connect to Link or Sachesi etc.

With your phone connected to the PC, go to control panel > device manager and find the yellow triangle beside blackberry. Double click this then go to the driver tab. Click update drivers.

This updated the BlackBerry device manager drivers and resolved my connection issues with Link / Sachesi.

Try it.

STL100-3 | Rogers | 10.3.0.xxxx
    I also tried this but no success??

09-17-14 09:39 PM