I've used older 4.3 android versions of Fitbit for a good while for my Passport and Inspire watch. I only use it to sync, never even tried notifications or know or care if the watch even will. About 2 weeks ago it stopped syncing for good. Even my wife's Motion with updated app would not sync at times until later in day so I waited but it never got synced. I tried different app versions but it always says "no network connection" and I can't login. It works on my Priv so watch works however I can't use the Priv as my daily driver for the same reason I couldn't 3 years ago when I bought it or can't buy a Keyone or Keytwo (they just don't vibrate powerful enough to feel at work for texts emails and calls)

Is anyone else using fitbit on bb10 still or am I just SOL? I assume something in the background isn't matching up with credentials. I've tried on mobile network and WiFi. It's actually the only app I've really needed I can't get at the moment so a different phone isn't preferred as the Passport still crushes the competition in notifications and call quality in my opinion which is what the phone is for first. Thanks in advance
    06-04-20 03:24 PM
    I've been having similar issues as well. My fitbit connects fine to my passport via bluetooth but the fitbit app will no longer sync.

I've tried installing the app on my Q10 but it won't even let me sign in. It says servers are down or something like that. Maybe that means that fitbit stopped the support?

I hope we can find a solution to this.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-20 01:23 AM
    Maybe it's only a temp issues, seems to be several others having issues on the Google Play page of the the official app.

Or it might be they have enable some additional data security in the newer app.... as their official support page says you need a Android 7 based device now. Which does rule out a number of Android devices at this point (not to mention BB10). If they enabled encryption, then that requires new apps... and makes the older apps non functional.
    06-05-20 07:56 AM
    I actually use the Web dashboard with an icon that takes me directly there. That synchronizes data from my Aria 2 scale, but I'm not sure about their wearables.

Passport + PlayBook because why not
    06-05-20 12:21 PM
    At least it isn't just me. That's what I needed to know so I can stop messing with it. Thanks. I will try to find a solution still and if I ever do post it. It always worked until about two weeks ago
    06-05-20 01:25 PM
    Both my android phone and Q10 apps stopped working a couple of wks ago

Posted via CB10
    06-10-20 05:14 AM
    Both my android phone and Q10 apps stopped working a couple of wks ago

Posted via CB10
    What Android phone and what version of Android is phone running?
    06-10-20 05:20 PM
    What Android phone and what version of Android is phone running?
    Moto on AndroidOne

Posted via CB10
    06-10-20 10:11 PM
    Moto on AndroidOne

Posted via CB10
    What Android OS running? 10, Pie, Oreo?
    06-10-20 10:14 PM
    What Android OS running? 10, Pie, Oreo?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-20 10:57 PM

Posted via CB10

Try uninstalling and deleting from GPS Library and then reinstall whatever shows as latest version
    06-11-20 05:21 PM
    Same thing happened to me...
    I think if I delete the app in order to reinstall it, I won't be able to as I don't think it's available on the amazon appstore any more.
    Plus, I doubt it'll make any difference. They appear to have dropped support for us :/

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 07:38 AM