Just picked up a Fibit Charge HR yesterday. I wasn't happy this morning on my run when I checked my heart rate...it indicated only 75 bpm which I know was not correct. In addition, the distance was not accurate based on the gps tracking on CascaRun.

The app loaded just fine on my Q10 and the Charge HR synced no problem. I will see how things go regarding the accuracy of the heart rate...I was disappointed to say the least this morning.... :-(

Bob

Posted via CB 10>Q10-SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576>Z10-STL100-3/10.3.1.2576 On AT&T
    My wife has a Fitbit Charge and I have the Microsoft Band. I prefer the functionality and accuracy of the band. The heart rate info is very accurate & it seems to do a better job tracking steps.

I prefer the Fitbit app over the Microsoft Health app. It feels a bit more refined. Plus, the Fitbit app syncs with BlackBerry 10 devices, which makes me jealous. :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 09:43 PM
    I have not been able to get the incoming call alert working. You just check the box and wait for it to sync with the phone, right?
    04-30-15 09:53 AM
    I just downloaded the FitBit app from the Amazon App Store onto my BlackBerry Passport. The app works great on my Passport and syncs to my FitBit Surge. But I haven't been able to figure out how to make SMS, BBM, and call notifications appear on my FitBit. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 12:43 PM
    I can't get it to work either. Still searching for a solution.
    07-31-15 07:34 PM
    I can't get it to work either. Still searching for a solution.
    No news here. FitBit doesn't support BB10. You use an Android App that won't have access to the content of native ones (like BBM)...
    08-01-15 04:17 AM
    I'm using the latest BlackBerry 10 OS on my BlackBerry Passport with the Fitbit Surge and Fitbit app downloaded from the Amazon App Store. My BlackBerry Passport all the sudden started sending call notifications to my FitBit Surge, vibrating the Surge and displaying the correct caller ID. Maybe it has worked all along and I didn't notice it because it takes a moment for the Passport to send the notification to the Surge via BlueTooth. So if you answer the call right away, it won't appear on your Surge. I'm hoping SMS will work too. A native Fitbit app would be ideal. I love BBM and use it predominantly over SMS. Other than the notification issues, my Fitbit app works great, syncing with my phone and my Fitbit dashboard on the website. I have the Fitbit Aria scale and it works too.

Long live BlackBerry.
    Dan

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 09:28 AM
81 ... 234