Well 2 weeks ago I brought a Blackberry z10 on Amazon second condition unlocked.

I used to hate Blackberry with fire cause I was a smartphone superuser till I met the Blackberry 10 platform. I am happy with the features that Blackberry added in this secure platform. I have not had any issues. Never frooze or crashed where as I had a Android and iOS they could never keep up with my tasks. Im sticking with Blackberry till the end as they proved to me they have truely changed the way we interact with our lovely devices.

Features I Like:
    1.) Fast Fluid UI
    2.) 4G Ready
    3.) Android Runtime (So I can play my old favourite Android games)
    4.) Blackberry Hub
    5.) Powerful Multitasking to keep up with my speedy pace
    6.) The QNX backhaul
    The list can go on lol

Features I dislike:
    1.) The Battery

My experience:
    Android: Laggy as hell
    iOS: Wall hugging at its best
    Blackberry: A portable mobile super computer

Posted Using My Z10
    southlander and Istvan Szabo like this.
    03-21-14 10:58 PM
    Cool. Yeah the battery could stand to be larger. I carry a spare if I can't be near a charger.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    03-21-14 11:34 PM
    There's no way that the Z10 is better than current Windows Phone flagships or a 5S. I agree android because it's garbage malware OS. Maybe you're phones were old models compared to the Z10. I just got a Z10 a month ago and used it as my daily driver. I thought the battery life 19 hours was good and the screen is OK (standard). The OS is out of the ballpark. Camera is horrible. Keyboard is outstanding. But doesn't outperform my Lumia 1520 in any way. Maybe if BlackBerry would refresh the Z line with a monstrous beast but as of now.....the Z lines are not better than a 5S (whom I openly hate) and a Flagship WP8 device

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 11:53 PM
    There's no way that the Z10 is better than current Windows Phone flagships or a 5S. I agree android because it's garbage malware OS. Maybe you're phones were old models compared to the Z10. I just got a Z10 a month ago and used it as my daily driver. I thought the battery life 19 hours was good and the screen is OK (standard). The OS is out of the ballpark. Camera is horrible. Keyboard is outstanding. But doesn't outperform my Lumia 1520 in any way. Maybe if BlackBerry would refresh the Z line with a monstrous beast but as of now.....the Z lines are not better than a 5S (whom I openly hate) and a Flagship WP8 device

Posted via CB10
    IPhone 5s better than z10 are feeling ok bro? Lol! I have used a iphone5s and there is no way it's better than a z10. Z10 blows it away in many areas. Multitasking, fluid os, HUB, NFC, HDMI and a virtual keyboard that is in a league of its own. Nothing can touch this virtual keyboard.

Posted via CB10

Let me also add for the z30:
    Miracast, USB Host, wireless charging. Now tell me how on earth the iPhone is better when it doesn't even have these features including HUB, NFC, HDMI and a superior virtual keyboard.
    Last edited by vagos2006; 03-22-14 at 07:31 AM.
    Istvan Szabo and spikesolie like this.
    03-22-14 12:11 AM
    Well 2 weeks ago I brought a Blackberry z10 on Amazon second condition unlocked.

I used to hate Blackberry with fire cause I was a smartphone superuser till I met the Blackberry 10 platform. I am happy with the features that Blackberry added in this secure platform. I have not had any issues. Never frooze or crashed where as I had a Android and iOS they could never keep up with my tasks. Im sticking with Blackberry till the end as they proved to me they have truely changed the way we interact with our lovely devices.

Features I Like:
    1.) Fast Fluid UI
    2.) 4G Ready
    3.) Android Runtime (So I can play my old favourite Android games)
    4.) Blackberry Hub
    5.) Powerful Multitasking to keep up with my speedy pace
    6.) The QNX backhaul
    The list can go on lol

Features I dislike:
    1.) The Battery

My experience:
    Android: Laggy as hell
    iOS: Wall hugging at its best
    Blackberry: A portable mobile super computer

Posted Using My Z10
    Battery life doesn't need to be a pain. Just get the battery combo or get a amazing Z30

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 12:28 AM
    Nothing but fan boys here. They could make a **** phone and you guys would defend it. An actual fecal matter based phone. I come here to talk tech and read on bb10. I spent $250 to get a Z10 and give BB10 a fair shake. Used it for a month straight. But no I must be a ******* ***** piece of ****. I'm trash and will amount to nothing in life because I didn't go into it thinking hey this old phone is better than any current and future phone. Whatever. I just ******* said maybe if they refreshed the Z line. But not treat me like ****. Whatever dudes BlackBerry is better than anything and everything.

Posted via CB10
    Calm down... if you haven't tried the Z30 you should ... and it actually fixes the problems of the Z10 minus the camera...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 12:32 AM
    Keyboard is outstanding. But doesn't outperform my Lumia 1520 in any way.

All Games And Softwares
    Outperform in what ?... this is completely based on experience... if you mean outperform in camera and hardware specs.? Ok ? But that doesn't consider everything else.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 12:34 AM
    ...the Z lines are not better than a 5S Posted via CB10
    You trolling? In every way--except for Native app selection and camera--a z30 is superior to an iPhone. I've never had or even used a z10 but when I show Apple users BB10 navigation and flow, they say 'why doesn't my phone do that?'. W8 flagships are fast and efficient, but comparing iPhones to bb10 is just comical.

From a Z30
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    03-22-14 12:52 AM
    I don't even agree about what he said about android and I'm a huge android hater. Lol!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 01:07 AM
    All devices have their good and bad points and it's all in what the user wants out of it. The problem I see in Blackberry is, yes OS10 is fantastic in allot of areas and does out perform it's competition, but with no advertising and/or promotion???

Just remember the Tucker was a fabulous car too, had features the other manufacturers didn't have and was ahead of its time, you see where it ended up??????

Sent using CB Forum App
    03-22-14 04:15 AM
    All devices have their good and bad points and it's all in what the user wants out of it. The problem I see in Blackberry is, yes OS10 is fantastic in allot of areas and does out perform it's competition, but with no advertising and/or promotion???

Just remember the Tucker was a fabulous car too, had features the other manufacturers didn't have and was ahead of its time, you see where it ended up??????

Sent using CB Forum App
    Chen is working in restoring BlackBerry profits. only then we will see bigger pushes to consumers. Z3 will for sure have ads in its local areas. Same for Q20.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 11:24 AM