Has anyone gotten Firechat to work on BB10? I installed it on my Classic with Snap, but it won't even open.

This is how it works: "You can use the mesh network that we create to chat with everyone else, no internet access required. It will try to go to the internet if it can. If not, it will use IPv6 link-local, and fall back to bluetooth 4 if available."

Does this sound like something that can possibly work on BB10? Unfortunately we are planning to use it with a large group in...two weeks.
    02-07-16 09:13 AM
    Has anyone gotten Firechat to work on BB10? I installed it on my Classic with Snap, but it won't even open.

This is how it works: "You can use the mesh network that we create to chat with everyone else, no internet access required. It will try to go to the internet if it can. If not, it will use IPv6 link-local, and fall back to bluetooth 4 if available."

Does this sound like something that can possibly work on BB10? Unfortunately we are planning to use it with a large group in...two weeks.
    Mesh network app would be great.
    Commented to subscribe to thread.

Decentralized encrypted chat app over Bluetooth or WiFi Direct would ooze with awesomeness.

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    02-07-16 10:30 AM
    Bjr firechat ne s'installe pas sur mon blackberry z10 je cherche une solution

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 08:23 PM
    Firechat doesnt work for BlackBerry it wont open. Ive been looking for a similar app and i found "yo!" isnt quite the same compare to firechat because you have to cr�ate a hotspot but you can still chating without internet. The other one is "smart bluetooth" fully working as well.
    But the thing is that i hope firechat Will work On BlackBerry with some New version or we May have to wait the Android runtime update.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 12:07 PM