Please help me I did the process but it seems I have made a mistake in the creating new android folder and moving the WhatsApp folder which I and done the process and my WhatsApp is still not send pictures but I wanted to retry and start over again but it was saying path not found when I tried rewriting the process again
    Do you currently see an Android folder on your SD Card? Does it have any WhatsApp folders in it?
    11-23-17 05:11 PM
    How do I update my perfectly working WA with the symbolic link fix?
    Un-link first with WA-Fixer? Install the latest WA and WA-Fix it again?
    Or just install from: WhatsApp for Android. while the symbolic link is still existing?

Thanks for any advice
    12-14-17 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=hamed ghorbani;12877698]now i make video for you[/QUOTES, ! Please help me. I can't upload videos on status. Please help me
    Attached Thumbnails Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171218_170529.png  
    12-18-17 05:39 AM
    Or just install from: WhatsApp for Android. while the symbolic link is still existing?

Thanks for any advice
    Any help please, thank you
    12-19-17 02:56 PM
    Symbolic links stay right where they are. Update or unistall processes don't affect them.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-17 04:17 PM
    Uninstall BlackBerry Whatsapp and installed android and installed Whatsfixer! First time they worked! And I send some picture to group that worked and when I go to my status and upload and again showing like this (failed to upload video) and and then I go back to group and send some pictures and videos that's failed. Please help me please help me. It's my words
    Attached Thumbnails Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171220_094305.png   Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171220_094346.png  
    12-19-17 10:22 PM
    Uninstall BlackBerry Whatsapp and installed android and installed Whatsfixer! First time they worked! And I send some picture to group that worked and when I go to my status and upload and again showing like this (failed to upload video) and and then I go back to group and send some pictures and videos that's failed. Please help me please help me. It's my words
    What's the file size and length of the video? It has to be under 16 MB and 30 seconds IIRC.
    12-19-17 10:45 PM
    What's the file size and length of the video? It has to be under 16 MB and 30 seconds IIRC.
    Only 5 mb..its short video! Now I can't download image this too
    Attached Thumbnails Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171220_104211.png  
    12-19-17 11:13 PM
    Please help me sir. What I can do.) I can't see my friends status!showing only download! When I clicked, there is no process
    Attached Thumbnails Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171220_104420.png  
    12-19-17 11:15 PM
    Only 5 mb..its short video! Now I can't download image this too
    Strange. Have you tried restarting your device? It's possible the runtime may not support the Status feature fully.
    12-19-17 11:41 PM
    Thank you so much sir I can send image and videos! And but I can't upload videos in my status! Only images, ,why? Any software they want? Please
    12-20-17 12:10 AM
    Thank you so much sir I can send image and videos! And but I can't upload videos in my status! Only images, ,why? Any software they want? Please
    Great to hear it works now. The status issue might just be a limitation of the Android runtime on BB10, I don't know if there's anything that can be done to fix it.
    12-20-17 10:02 AM
    Thank you, that I know but still does not answer my question:

Thanks for any advice
    12-21-17 11:12 AM
    Thank you, that I know but still does not answer my question:

Thanks for any advice
    Do you already have WhatsApp Android installed and working with the link? If so just update WhatsApp as normal, the link is at a system level separate from WhatsApp.
    12-21-17 11:25 AM
    Yes it is working fine, yes with the sym-link. Thank you, so will try it...
    12-21-17 11:44 AM
    well i cant, it just says searching for back-up.... help me?
    12-24-17 02:52 PM
    well i cant, it just says searching for back-up.... help me?
    When you install WhatsApp for the first time, tap OUTSIDE the box warning about the lack of Google Play Services.
    12-24-17 03:06 PM
    Good all..please help me out.. I have tried all the process but still can't send media files on Android whatsapp.. please see attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Finally, the Android WhatsApp media sharing problem is solved!-img_20171225_090105.png  
    12-25-17 02:12 AM
    I'm posting this message from another thread posting to clarify from actual WhatsApp developer..

Since there's plenty of speculation among everyone trying to mince words spread through a number of articles, I'd just like to clear up exactly what is going to happen with the BlackBerry 10 client*:

The December 31, 2017 date has not changed. It is for real this time. However, since I know that many of you will "run to town" on the forums if the app doesn't die in your face at the stroke of midnight, here's how things are actually going to happen (at least on BlackBerry 10):

Once the date passes Dec 31 2017, the app will go into "deprecation" mode. It will still continue to function for a short grace period, but some behaviors will change. Most importantly, you will no longer be able to re-register your account with the app. That means if you delete and reinstall it (or install it on a different phone), it will no longer allow you to verify your phone number and complete the setup process.

After the grace period, which is approximately two weeks after the published date, the app will go into "expired" mode. At this point it will stop functioning as a usable WhatsApp client, and thus will no longer connect to our servers. (Around this same time, our servers will stop allowing the client to connect as well.) However, once it is expired, the BlackBerry 10 client app may still allow you to access your existing message content on your phone. This behavior should be similar to what was seen by everyone who forgot to update their app the last time our published expiration date had passed.

Note: If you want to try the "Export for Android" feature that's been mentioned in some other threads, please do it (or at least try to do it) before your app is cut off. Part of the initial setup process for this feature requires a connection to our servers.

(* The client being referred to here is the native "WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10" application. None of our language refers to the Android client, because it has never been an officially supported option. The Android client may continue to work past this date, but no effort has been or will be made to ensure compatibility. As such, it could break at any time. Therefore, to continue using WhatsApp, switching to a real Android phone is strongly recommended.)
    12-27-17 11:40 AM
    Sorry guys,
    Just a question: If i want to install the Android version, to resolve media problems it's sufficient to run the fixer present in the store(whatsfixer) or i have to follow the steps listed by hamed ghorbani (create a new folder from manager App, install bgshell etc?) the same after runned that? Thanks for answering.
    12-28-17 05:13 AM
    Sorry guys,
    Just a question: If i want to install the Android version, to resolve media problems it's sufficient to run the fixer present in the store(whatsfixer) or i have to follow the steps listed by hamed ghorbani (create a new folder from manager App, install bgshell etc?) the same after runned that? Thanks for answering.
    WhatsFixer is just an automated version of the shell steps in OP, it's easier to just run WhatsFixer.
    matteope likes this.
    12-28-17 09:49 AM
    Rafael
    12-28-17 01:19 PM
    manera
    12-28-17 01:21 PM
    For the following platforms, you can no longer create new accounts, nor re-verify existing accounts. However, you'll be able to continue using WhatsApp:

- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 (5.2 million users) until December 31, 2017
    - Windows Phone 8.0 and older (3.3 million users) until December 31, 2017
    - Nokia Symbian S60, S40, Asha platform (372 million users) until December 31, 2018
    - Android versions 2.3.7 and older (2.4 million users) until February 1, 2020

These platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app's features in the future. We also decided to extend the support for Nokia platforms for another year, due to the very large users' base.

If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer OS version, or to a newer Android running OS 4.0+, iPhone running iOS 7+, or Windows Phone 8.1+ so that you can continue using WhatsApp.

Once you have one of these devices, simply install WhatsApp and verify your phone number on the new device. Keep in mind that WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.

There is currently no option to transfer your chat history between platforms. However, we provide the option to send your chat history attached to an email.
    12-28-17 11:15 PM
    Is it correct I have WhatsApp directory on my SDcard and on internal storage?

Before I started I moved the WhatsApp directory from internal to SDcard. Now after the lines in the shell the WhatsApp directory is back at internal storage. Is this a sign the symbolic link is working?
    Last edited by ChicaneBT; 12-29-17 at 03:52 PM.
    12-29-17 03:11 PM
851 ... 2122232425 ...