Step by step..first let's make sure it continues.. Second that it works like no issues..with media y can do Calls! What update features are needed?
    06-17-17 10:31 AM
    That's good news, now how can I transfer my Android conversations back to Whatsapp for Blackberry? I can't find how to do it. :/
    06-17-17 01:45 PM
    I follow steps and it works, except the gif cannot send. Thank you ^^
    06-20-17 02:19 AM
    Works like a charm Thanks for your work!
    06-20-17 05:07 AM
    BlackBerry Passport 10.3.2.2474

So I did everything exactly as mentioned. I signed up with a new number and everything went smooth. Sending pics, GIFs, chat is all smooth on the mighty passport as well.

I then went ahead and deleted my whatsapp account and signed it with my regular whatsapp (my main number). This always crashes popping the 'Google Play Services' error and then freezes at the 'looking for backup' screen.

So I deleted the app (just a long click and delete) and reinstalled the app from the apk I downloaded. And I register again with my new number (I deleted the account earlier) and voila, everything works like a charm again.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 05:10 AM
    I did everything but the last comment is not working for me

Cannot execute no such a file or directory

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 02:20 AM
    Permission denied for over a week now.... please help, I'm using BlackBerry Passport
    06-25-17 04:13 PM
    Please who can help, I tried the fix for over 1 week, followed all the steps but all inveein .... it kept telling me permission denied, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 04:15 PM
    Please who can help, I tried the fix for over 1 week, followed all the steps but all inveein .... it kept telling me permission denied, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    Did you give the BGshell app Shared Files permission?
    06-25-17 05:06 PM
    Yes I have taken note of that, permission granted and still denied me... please help, thanks in anticipation
    06-25-17 05:15 PM
    Why don't you return and using the "original" Whatsapp?, all your problems will be over.
    I was using the android version, but I couldn't use the predictive text box, so I returned to the original Whatsapp and now my notification sound, works as usual, all works smoothly.
    06-25-17 06:37 PM
    Thanks for commenting, but I'm not interested in the original version as it lacks so many features, looking at GBWhatsapp, Whatsapp plus features one would. Just be move to keep using them permanently....though, but still waiting for helping hand
    06-26-17 01:37 AM
    06-26-17 01:39 AM
    I have installed GBWhatsApp and did followed every steps mention. Anyway, am still having problem sending all type of media. Always come out with notification stated 'sharing failed, please try again' or 'camera fail'. Too bad. Any idea?
    06-26-17 10:07 AM
    Yes I have taken note of that, permission granted and still denied me... please help, thanks in anticipation
    Can you post the command you're entering?
    06-26-17 05:11 PM
    If it fails again and again. Start again from scratch.
    Read post 334.

And you must follow EXACTLY as posted on post 1.

via Red Passport on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    06-27-17 12:11 AM
    Started all over after hard resetting the passport and formatted the memory card and still permission denied.... please help me on what to do
    06-27-17 01:26 AM
    Great

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 01:50 AM
    Didn't work for me. I get the error message 'this app needs google play services' (which I've already got installed) then it gets hung up on looking for backups and does not progress. Help please??! I need whatsapp for work and now I've only got a few days to sort it out :-/
    06-27-17 07:03 AM
    Didn't work for me. I get the error message 'this app needs google play services' (which I've already got installed) then it gets hung up on looking for backups and does not progress. Help please??! I need whatsapp for work and now I've only got a few days to sort it out :-/
    First remove the Google play services and start from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 07:23 AM
    As alternative..You have current whatsapp available on BlackBerry world that works perfectly and termination date has been extended till December 31 2017.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 07:30 AM
    Honestly I could not, that sever could not be contacted when ever I tried attaching pictures or screen shot of the commands and responses, can I email u?
    06-27-17 07:33 AM
    You can't use android whatsapp with out Google services but there is an option.While install whatsapp activate on the new number whatsapp had been never used.Else delete the current whatsapp and reactivate on android whatsapp. Usually android whatsapp looking for Google backup so, if you are active on new number or deleted account it won't ask for Google play services

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 08:18 AM
    Started all over after hard resetting the passport and formatted the memory card and still permission denied.... please help me on what to do
    Can you post a screenshot of your BGshell app when you get this error?
    06-27-17 09:44 AM
    Hi,
    your tutorial was very clear, but I made a mistake. I moved the wrong folder in the newly created Android folder in the sd , so I cancelled the folder created, and restarted the procedure.
    Once I come to the end of the procedure , the GBShell message is " ln : Target file "WhatsApp/ WhatsApp" already exists. Use ln - f or -i to overwrite".
    I think it already exists , because of the first attempt.
    Should I overwrite ? Or, what do you think I have to do know ?

Many thaks for your kind help
    06-28-17 11:20 AM
851 ... 1415161718 ...