If appear new issue ,ask here

Posted via CB11
    06-02-17 01:20 PM
    Dear Check your email I answered there,
    But for here,
    He typed wrong a word in command
    If appear new issue ,ask here

Posted via CB11

Man, I followed the four steps and it didn't work on my Passport SE.

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition  / BBM Pin:2C1F6E10
    06-02-17 07:01 PM
    Man, I followed the four steps and it didn't work on my Passport SE.

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition  / BBM Pin:2C1F6E10
    Whats your os version?
    Send some ss from bgshell & folder that you create it,
    And whats your sd format?

Posted via CB11
    06-03-17 02:03 AM
    I followed the final process again and now it's working like a champ, really fast and accurate here.

Thanks man for your effort to keep BlackBerry 10 users happy.
    06-03-17 10:56 AM
    Please what final process did you follow?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 11:26 AM
    I followed the final process again and now it's working like a champ, really fast and accurate here.

Please what final process did you follow?....am finding it hard to get it to work

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 11:27 AM
    Step 4.
    06-03-17 12:33 PM

That's great
    No thanks needed just like first post of thread

Posted via CB11
    06-03-17 02:40 PM
    Hello Hamed,

I've got a question:

Is there any way to run the app from the internal memory and not from SD card?

Why?

Because Whatsapp would start up faster and the SD card won't worn out more faster than internal memory.

I'm just thinking...

Thanks again
    I have exactly the same question. Why the SD card is needed if the trick is just linking the original foldername in device storage to some other folder in the SD, but without changing spelling or capitalization in the original foldername. So from the app perspective, what's the change on creating the symbolic link?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 05:38 PM
    I have exactly the same question. Why the SD card is needed if the trick is just linking the original foldername in device storage to some other folder in the SD, but without changing spelling or capitalization in the original foldername. So from the app perspective, what's the change on creating the symbolic link?

Posted via CB10
    Hi
    You can try and show us your results
    We tested it in devices storage and didn't work
    I think its because of device storage permission, cant read and write in same time in device storage
    But in sd it done

For name of folder u can try everything you want
    For organizing instructions,being same for all users
    And problems or etc
    I prefer this way

Posted via CB11
    06-04-17 02:51 AM
    Usi can u delete this :/

Posted via CB11
    I think there was a mistake trying to comment the other time....my problem is that I still can't send videos on Android WhatsApp, after following the post it became possible to send pictures, is there any other tutorial for that of video sharing??
    06-04-17 01:03 PM
    I think there was a mistake trying to comment the other time....my problem is that I still can't send videos on Android WhatsApp, after following the post it became possible to send pictures, is there any other tutorial for that of video sharing??
    Hi
    Delete previous post please

You don't read all the article carefully
    "
    Known missing features:

1.Maybe You cant crop or resize your video by the whatsapp (also maybe you cant send video recorded by camera) however you need to change format or resize ( less than 16mb for official & less than 30mb for GBWhatsApp ) your videoes with another app like Video Converter or shrink for video in BlackBerry World they both free for video less 30 s or
    Video compress apk its free and works perfectly on bb10 with no time limit !
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/gwqtb4...ted_3.7.04.apk

All other features work great in all versions without any problem

"

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 06-04-17 at 01:19 PM.
    06-04-17 01:07 PM
    Hi
    You can try and show us your results
    We tested it in devices storage and didn't work
    I think its because of device storage permission, cant read and write in same time in device storage
    But in sd it done

For name of folder u can try everything you want
    For organizing instructions,being same for all users
    And problems or etc
    I prefer this way

Posted via CB11
    Thanks for your reply Hamed. I read the instructions but couldn't: figure out what difference could it make for the application to move the files to another storage with symbolic links and same permissions. I'll give it a look at permissions and see if I can detect a difference, and report back my findings if any.
    Thx!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-17 01:33 PM
    This whole problem exists because:
    - SD cards typically use a filesystem that doesn't enforce file ownership/permissions
    - Device storage typically uses a filesystem that *does* enforce file ownership/permissions
    - *Real* Android is designed to make "shared storage" mimic the behavior of SD cards
    - BlackBerry 10 (and BlackBerry's Android Runtime) does not make "shared storage" mimic the behavior of SD cards
    - The WhatsApp issue is caused by file ownership assumptions that hold true for *real* Android, but don't hold true for BlackBerry's Android Runtime

Therefore:
    - By using a symlink trick to make WhatsApp find its "shared storage" directory on an actual SD card, with actual SD card behaviors, these problems (hopefully) lessen or disappear.
    Uzi, hamed ghorbani and brookie229 like this.
    06-05-17 10:38 AM
    @dkonisberg_wa thanks too for your hard work for BlackBerry 10 native app , it's the best app better than bbm
    06-05-17 10:58 AM
    @dkonisberg_wa thanks too for your hard work for BlackBerry 10 native app , it's the best app better than bbm
    Whats his app?

Posted via CB11
    06-05-17 11:12 AM
    Whats his app?

Posted via CB11
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...esting-892136/
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    06-05-17 11:17 AM
    I have fixed the Media sharing problem with this method and I also purchased Nemory's WhatsApp. The second one unfortunately doesn't allow to share media files, but I like the option of having two WhatsApp accounts on my Passport and after June 30th it won't be possible. Right now I am running three accounts waiting for the final day. It's also worth the small effort to support the developer. We want BB10 running as far as it can.
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    06-05-17 01:24 PM
    I have fixed the Media sharing problem with this method and I also purchased Nemory's WhatsApp. The second one unfortunately doesn't allow to share media files, but I like the option of having two WhatsApp accounts on my Passport and after June 30th it won't be possible. Right now I am running three accounts waiting for the final day. It's also worth the small effort to support the developer. We want BB10 running as far as it can.
    Nemory whatsup is same the Gbwhatsapp and official version
    You can do this method for that
    But recommend use official version from
    www.whatsapp.com/android
    It can update in app
    and more secure than gb and nemory whats10
    Best wishes ...

Posted via CB11
    06-05-17 01:59 PM
    With this method I runs two different whatsapp and all work perfectly. Gbwhatsapp and official whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 02:26 PM
    Where do I get that WhatsApp client? I don't see it on BBW. I am now running Native WhatsApp, Android WhatsApp, and WhatsUp from Nemory (doesn't support media sharing at all, but messaging works well). Three different accounts running on my awesome Passport.
    06-05-17 03:42 PM
    Nevermind I've downloaded the apk from somewhere in the web and it's running now. Four WhatsApp accounts running now. A little bit too crazy. It's the Passport.
    06-05-17 03:58 PM
    How log does it takes most of you launch the Whatsapp (android version) from the SD card?.
    06-05-17 05:13 PM
    This whole problem exists because:
    - SD cards typically use a filesystem that doesn't enforce file ownership/permissions
    - Device storage typically uses a filesystem that *does* enforce file ownership/permissions
    - *Real* Android is designed to make "shared storage" mimic the behavior of SD cards
    - BlackBerry 10 (and BlackBerry's Android Runtime) does not make "shared storage" mimic the behavior of SD cards
    - The WhatsApp issue is caused by file ownership assumptions that hold true for *real* Android, but don't hold true for BlackBerry's Android Runtime

Therefore:
    - By using a symlink trick to make WhatsApp find its "shared storage" directory on an actual SD card, with actual SD card behaviors, these problems (hopefully) lessen or disappear.
    Thx for the reply DK. It makes absolute sense once explained, thanks again. From development perspective, is there anything that can be changed in the android app to work around this issue somehow?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 05:20 PM
    Hi guys, I have a question.
    What would be the steps to fix the media file issue if I am already using the android whatsapp?
    06-05-17 11:53 PM
851 ... 1011121314 ...