How to restore the backup files of android whatsapp, on whatsapp installed and fixed by this method as I am moving from priv to passport.!!!

Posted via CB10
    briefly tell
    You need make backup in your priv whatsapp and transfer it to passport
    Then install android version
    move your backup to whatsapp folder then
    You can restore chats from beginning of useing whatsapp by clicking on orange restore square

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 05-29-17 at 02:22 PM.
    05-29-17 02:06 PM

Things I've found after installation and testing:

P1) I couldn't make Video Calls. Maybe because I called another contact who has the WhatsApp BB10 version. I'll try to do the same with another contact who has WhatsApp Android (or iPhone/Windows Phone) version and I'll tell you the results.

P2) I realized that, even if we moved the WhatsApp Android data (from the device) to the MicroSD, after I tested all, the WhatsApp folder was created again in the /device/Misc/Android folder. I deleted one file from WhatsApp folder in the MicroSD and it was deleted too in the device at the same time!. They seems to be sincronized. Is it possible?.
    I thought that when we moved the data to the MicroSD, they wouldn't appear in the device. Maybe I was wrong.

Well, I hope it was helpful for all!,

Thanks for all Hamed!,

Regards from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
    Download whatsapp from original source
    Www.whatsapp.com/android

If you read article all the necessary apps link is there

Whatsapp video call and voice call is working by some dears and I test

,all data store in sd card
    You see its link in internal storage and if you delete the link in internal storage it would delete in sd

Its not problem

Posted via CB11
    05-29-17 02:13 PM
    new Video tutorial add to first post
    hazmaju and Luciano GC like this.
    05-30-17 06:59 AM
    Hamed!,

Please, don't be angry with me!,I just wanted to tell you my opinion about that.
    Of course, I read your article carefully. Your four steps are awesome!, I have no doubt about that!,
    If I told you something bad, I really apologize.

About the doubts I had:
    1) Video calls: yesterday night, I checked whatsApp FAQ's in his website. Sadly, video Call is NOT supported for BB10 any longer. It's only available for Android OS (4.1+), iOS (8.0+) and Windows Phone (8.1+): https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/26000025

After read that, I've tested video calls on iOS (Apple iPhone 5c), Android (Motorola Moto E) and Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 640 XL) and they worked very well!

2) WhatsApp directory: I had understood that when we moved the WhatsApp directory from the device to the MicroSD, it was not going to appear again in the device.
    Maybe I was wrong, but it was just only a doubt I had about that.

3) WhatsApp version: the link you said es from the original WhatsApp website. It's alright, but, it isn't the latest version. This version is the 2.17.188 and apkmirror version is the 2.17.190.
    Believe me, apkmirror get the original source from the google servers (I read his entire FAQs) !

Tomorrow, I will do this four steps in other BlackBerry Z30!. A friend asked me to help him with the process. I'll tell you later!.

I hope that my tests was helpful for all!,

Last edited by Luciano GC; 05-30-17 at 12:00 PM.
    05-30-17 09:22 AM
    Hamed!,

Please, don't be angry with me!,I just wanted to tell you my opinion about that.
    Of course, I read your article carefully. Your four steps are awesome!, I have no doubt about that!,
    If I told you something bad, I really apologize.

About the doubts I had:
    1) Video calls: yesterday night, I checked whatsApp FAQ's in his website. Sadly, video Call is NOT supported for BB10 any longer. It's only available for Android OS (4.1+), iOS (8.0+) and Windows Phone (8.1+): https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/26000025

After read that, I've tested video calls on iOS (Apple iPhone 5c), Android (Motorola Moto E) and Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 640 XL) and they worked very well!

2) WhatsApp directory: I had understood that when we moved the WhatsApp directory from the device to the MicroSD, it was not going to appear again in the device.
    Maybe I was wrong, but it was just only a doubt I had about that.

3) WhatsApp version: the link you said es from the original WhatsApp website, it's alright, but, it isn't the latest version. This version is the 2.17.188 and apkmirror version is the 2.17.190.
    Believe me, apkmirror get the original source from the google servers (I read his entire FAQs) !

Tomorrow, I will do this four steps in other BlackBerry Z30!. A friend asked me to help him with the process. I'll tell you later!.

I hope that my tests was helpful for all!,

Ha ha why you think I was angry with you dear)
    I know what is your checkpoint ,if u think I type bad,please ،excuse me I was boring & sleepy when wrote that for u
    I am so glad people are interested in

And so thanks for your testing video call with all platforms

Haha two number 188///190 different isn't very important , but I just recommend, because bb10 users very care about privacy issues and security

I tell about number 2
    You just see link in device its normal
    Take easy

Good luck & smile

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 05-30-17 at 03:12 PM.
    05-30-17 12:04 PM
    I will try this tommoorw.as I have to buy a SD card.hope this works.as my major usage is what's app
    05-30-17 02:27 PM
    I will try this tommoorw.as I have to buy a SD card.hope this works.as my major usage is what's app

Hi azharayarah!

Believe me it works 100%!. I tested in an exhaustively way sending and receiving multimedia, gifts, video and audio calls in my Blackberry Z30 STA100-5. Everything worked like a FERRARI!

In fact, tomorrow, I'll help a friend to follow this amazing four steps because He couldn't do it.

Hamed has done an awesome work!. He helped us in an incredibly way!. Bless you HAMED!!

hamed ghorbani likes this.
    05-30-17 10:54 PM
    Any reason why this couldn't work on a Q10 ?
    Followed every step +10 times, but the linking part won't work:
    'ln -s external_sd/WhatsApp WhatsApp'
    Keep getting the No Sharing error

THANKS !
    05-31-17 04:57 AM

THANKS !
    send some screen shot from android folder u create it and bgshell
    05-31-17 08:37 AM

THANKS !
    dear go and again see instruction this commend "'ln -s external_sd/WhatsApp WhatsApp" is wrong

see video carefuly
    05-31-17 08:39 AM
    Did a backup restore, and tried again: all seems to work now !!
    Guess I created a few bad symlinks during the various attempts, that the restore solved.
    Hope it stays this way: fingers crossed !

THANKS.
    V.
    05-31-17 09:18 AM
    Hey guys, seem nemory what up 10 probelm solved, I don't know how but janole make a new video and offer it today to charge you?!?

Posted via CB11
    05-31-17 10:33 AM
    Hello Hamed,

I just received a menssage that a new version of Whatsapp is available.

How can I manage that update?

Should I install like another update or I have to download and then install.

I don't want to mess my Whatsapp now

Thanks
    05-31-17 10:05 PM
    Hello Hamed,
    I just received a menssage that a new version of Whatsapp is available.
    How can I manage that update?
    Should I install like another update or I have to download and then install.
    I don't want to mess my Whatsapp now
    Thanks
    From the first post:
    Note:
    Turning off the phone or uninstalling or updating the app ?doesn’t remove this fix .
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    05-31-17 11:30 PM
    A question: it works perfectly perfectly ... just does not feature the notification led and the ringing tone of a message ... can anyone help me?
    06-01-17 11:31 AM
    A question: it works perfectly perfectly ... just does not feature the notification led and the ringing tone of a message ... can anyone help me?
    Hi
    Yes for somebody it is a problem
    Notifications & led work it need you don't change it in app
    If u change in app need reinstall whatsapp again
    Just must manage with bb10 notifications setting

For led or sounds color must go settings > notifications >your profile >customize app notification choose whatsapp then make your customize

Posted via CB11
    06-01-17 01:12 PM
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/gwqtb4...ted_3.7.04.apk

New app for send video with whatsapp tested by me and works 100% perfectly
    So fast
    Free with a lot of options and features
    Without problem & crashes
    For people who couldn't send video
    Better than paid native apps
    Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 06-01-17 at 07:11 PM.
    06-01-17 07:01 PM
    Am having a problem here......am using bg shell from app world but when I type " cd /accounts/1000/shared/misc/andriod" and hit the enter key, it shows no such file or directory......what am I doing wrong pls?
    06-02-17 07:05 AM
    Please.....hamed! Am trying a lot but I still get "no such file or directory " when I type the second code from your steps. I really need this fix....and I wantbto ask if it is possible to transfer my chat history from bb10 whatsapp to the andriod whatsapp?...these are my problems now
    06-02-17 07:38 AM
    Am having a problem here......am using bg shell from app world but when I type " cd /accounts/1000/shared/misc/andriod" and hit the enter key, it shows no such file or directory......what am I doing wrong pls?
    Hi
    Send a screen shot from there

Posted via CB11
    06-02-17 10:25 AM
    Please.....hamed! Am trying a lot but I still get "no such file or directory " when I type the second code from your steps. I really need this fix....and I wantbto ask if it is possible to transfer my chat history from bb10 whatsapp to the andriod whatsapp?...these are my problems now
    U can read past posts about backup

But briefly tell
    You need make backup in your bb10 whhatsapp and save it in other location
    Then install android version
    move your backup to whatsapp folder then
    You can restore chats from beginning of useing whatsapp by clicking on orange restore filed

Posted via CB11
    06-02-17 10:28 AM
    I have a screen shot but it is not posting here .....saying it cant communicate to CB server ......can I send it to you through email?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 11:10 AM
    I have a screen shot but it is not posting here .....saying it cant communicate to CB server ......can I send it to you through email?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, send email me or ***[/email]
    Or
    Can Upload in Onedrive, mediafire, or any upload center that u want

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 06-02-17 at 01:21 PM.
    06-02-17 11:34 AM
    Hello Hamed,

I've got a question:

Is there any way to run the app from the internal memory and not from SD card?

Why?

Because Whatsapp would start up faster and the SD card won't worn out more faster than internal memory.

I'm just thinking...

Thanks again
    06-02-17 12:40 PM
    Yes, send email me

Can Upload in Onedrive, mediafire, or any upload center that u want

Posted via CB11
    Bro I will prefer to email you. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by fecosix; 06-05-17 at 04:59 AM.
    06-02-17 01:01 PM
851 ... 910111213 ...