Well without getting deep into the disappointment of the day, the bright side of the wait for release in the U.S. is that it gives more time for BBWorld to populate with missing apps.

Is there a way to search BBWorld for BB10 specific apps? I can't find a way to do it. For example, if I search for BlackBerry 10, only about 600 results come up (not 70K). If I search for a specific app, e.g., BlackBerry Travel, only the non-BB10 version comes up.

There are certain features and functions I rely on BB for, which are notably absent from BB10 now (unless I can find out otherwise) that would lead me to leave for another platform. If I can find them by the time the phones are available in the U.S., I may stay, so...

Anyone know how to search the store for BB10 apps?
    01-30-13 04:05 PM
    go to the website and select the Z10 as your device. Then it will only show the apps compatible with the selected phone.

The device selection is close to the top of the page (just under the black "BlackBerry" header), to the right of the sign in button. It may be slightly different depending on which version of the website you're viewing. I'm viewing the canadian one.
    01-30-13 04:40 PM
    go to the website and select the Z10 as your device. Then it will only show the apps compatible with the selected phone.

The device selection is close to the top of the page (just under the black "BlackBerry" header), to the right of the sign in button. It may be slightly different depending on which version of the website you're viewing. I'm viewing the canadian one.
    Thanks. I'll try that. Couldn't find an option on the U.S. site.
    01-30-13 06:52 PM
    Ok, can only change to two devices (my PlayBook and my 9810), I can't pick the Z10 as an option.
    01-30-13 06:57 PM