Is there a way to file sent emails? Sometimes I have important emails that I've sent that I'd like to keep on hand, but it seems the only emails that can be filed are ones in the inbox and custom folders . Is there a way?

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-15-13 12:56 PM
    Not as yet. Hopefully in an OS update. This is about my only complaint with BB10 email. For the moment, the best we can do is to hide sent messages. The OCD in me makes me file them from the Gmail and Outlook.com Web mail periodically.

Edit: Conversation mode keeps the messages all together, even when you hide sent messages.
    10-15-13 06:09 PM
    The only work around I have found is to set up an email contact for yourself. Then forward the sent email to yourself, then you can file it.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 01:00 AM
    Thanks, hopefully a future update will add that feature in. Yeah, admittedly I'm a bit OCD too about organisation. lol

Misterabrasive (your profile name made me chuckle, lol), that is a fantastic workaround for those sent emails I need to keep for future reference. Brilliant. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Cheers.

10-16-13 01:16 AM
    Thanks, hopefully a future update will add that feature in. Yeah, admittedly I'm a bit OCD too about organisation. lol

Misterabrasive (your profile name made me chuckle, lol), that is a fantastic workaround for those sent emails I need to keep for future reference. Brilliant. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Cheers.

Glad I could be of assistance! Sometimes I am not quite so abrasive!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:08 AM
    The filing functionality needs work. This and the fact that hiding filed messages only works when they are read. Though that may never change, Blackberry says it's "by design".
    10-16-13 10:13 AM
    ..all email messages sent on my Q10 auto save in my Gmail sent file on my laptop?

What have I inadvertently done (correctly)!
    10-30-13 04:19 AM