Is it just me, or is the Files & Folders app for BB10 really sluggish?? and what would be the cause of that?

Also, is there a way to select more than one file at a time? It takes longer than it should, having to move one file at a time to Google Drive, lol I paid for this app for the sole purpose of using Google Drive, but if it's going to be this slow going, I'll just use Skydrive..
    11-08-13 11:33 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bb-z10-802758/ reading on here is outdated app? I use play cloud personally.
    11-08-13 11:39 PM
    it's available again, it was just pulled temporarily to sort some issues out. (I actually just bought it yesterday from BBWorld)

Developer claims it is 'optimized' but.... I wouldn't say so, based on how it runs on my phone! lol
    11-09-13 12:31 PM
    Is it just me, or is the Files & Folders app for BB10 really sluggish?? and what would be the cause of that?

Also, is there a way to select more than one file at a time? It takes longer than it should, having to move one file at a time to Google Drive, lol I paid for this app for the sole purpose of using Google Drive, but if it's going to be this slow going, I'll just use Skydrive..
    I have it on my PlayBook but I'll have to write back there

jtvberry
    12-06-14 04:09 PM

Dear BennyX

I didn't find it at all sluggish on my Z10.
    I was quite surprised at the speed.

I installed it today.
    I have had it installed on my PlayBook for a few months now.

What I did find was, I have no Bluetooth features as was stated in finding the app in BlackBerry World Apps

Attachment 319276

This leads to the next problem, finding my SD Card.

Attachment 319277

I have had this app on my PlayBook for a few months now.
    This is the second time I have installed it.
    The first time it no time to upload a 4GB folder, but now it's taking forever.
    Last edited by jtv1; 12-07-14 at 03:06 PM.
    12-07-14 02:27 PM
    Has anyone wrote to BlackBerry Innovatology and received a reply.

jtvberry
    12-08-14 05:04 PM