..... to developers only. Darn I picked the wrong line of work.

"BlackBerry Jam Europe 2013 is taking place right after our recently announced BlackBerry 10 global launch event, so in addition to the usual amazing developer content, you�ll also get to play with the BlackBerry 10 smartphones that will be unveiled on January 30th. "
    limh5 likes this.
    12-07-12 07:02 AM
    ..... to developers only. Darn I picked the wrong line of work.

"BlackBerry Jam Europe 2013 is taking place right after our recently announced BlackBerry 10 global launch event, so in addition to the usual amazing developer content, you’ll also get to play with the BlackBerry 10 smartphones that will be unveiled on January 30th. "
    Ya I like the RIM is doing Jam. They've one global Jam in May, Jam Americas in Sept., Jam Asia in November and Jam Europe in Feb. This gives them much more publicity than Apple, which only has WWDC once a year.
    12-07-12 07:12 AM
    Ya I like the RIM is doing Jam. They've one global Jam in May, Jam Americas in Sept., Jam Asia in November and Jam Europe in Feb. This gives them much more publicity than Apple, which only has WWDC once a year.
    and that's how you properly market a product.
    12-07-12 10:14 AM
    Note the careful wording ""you'll also get to play with.." which suggests that they can't take them away - so not available on feb 5th.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    12-07-12 10:17 AM
    I'm definitely taking some $$$ with me, just in case they DO sell it ;D
    12-07-12 10:40 AM
    Note the careful wording ""you'll also get to play with.." which suggests that they can't take them away - so not available on feb 5th.
    This is correct, and something RIM has been doing in 'secret' with devs already.
    12-07-12 10:46 AM
    I did say " to developers only ", which means they are "manufactured" in finish form Feb 5 2013 at least. . How many millions are out of production on that date, we shall see.
    12-07-12 11:13 AM
    Since they're announced on the previous wednesday, and based on Rim's wording about getting to "play with" the devices, im predicting the devices will go on sale that following friday (Feb 8th). That way devs have one last chance at a "pre-release" look at bb10.
    12-07-12 05:06 PM