I would love to see an integration of Blackberry services, such as maps, with the Android system in a way that would allow any app that calls for Google Maps, or whatever service, to work with Maps. This would make it a more complete Android experience.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:07 PM
    I would love to see an integration of Blackberry services, such as maps, with the Android system in a way that would allow any app that calls for Google Maps, or whatever service, to work with Maps. This would make it a more complete Android experience.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I can see the legality issues for BlackBerry, but a third party making it might be possible?

One thing which I know wouldn't work, but that I'd love to see, is to see a login service for saving files to the cloud for apps like say, CoC and those type!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-07-15 12:28 PM
    It wouldn't be impossible if we are allowed to pull system calls from the android apps but I'm not sure if Blackberry would allow that type of redirection. It's pretty much how they get windows programs to work on ReactOS. https://www.reactos.org/

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 04:56 PM