I've used pretty much most of the leaks that have appeared in this forum and thought I would give back to this awesome community by answering what seems to be the most frequently asked questions.

Please keep in mind that this is not an extensive list and I will be adding more to it as I have more time. I appreciate any and all feedbacks and corrections! Also, i'm using a Z10 -3 myself, so I can't answer any questions regarding Q10s.

Supported: All Z10
    Description: The first BB10 OS that came pre-loaded with at launch Z10s. This is ground zero.

Supported: All Z10 and Q10
    Description: This OS came out of the box for Q10s and released as an update later on for Z10s.
    Changes:

10.1 MR
    Versions: 10.1.4633 (Official), 10.1.4651, 10.1.4687
    Description: Recently released to public, MR stands for Maintenance Release and it has few changes and bug fixes compared to 10.1.
    Changes:
    • Simple Password ( instead of whole keyboard)
    • Snappier and smoother transitions

Versions: 10.2.0.340, 10.2.0.483, 10.2.0.663, 10.2.0.810
    Description: Big changes to core components in this OS
    Changes:
    • Android runtime changes from 2.3.3. to 4.2.2
    • Navigation bar in android apps is permanent
    • Toast notifications
    • Snappier and smoother transitions
    • Priority inbox
    • BBM Group notifications
    • Browser loading bar at the top
    • Share or delete picture directly from preview

Troubleshooting

1. I can't sideload my token/android apps!
      My solution to this issue is to use BB10/Playbook App Manager extension on google. 100% of the time it works all the time.
    2. Does this OS support 100-1?
      Read the OP or the title, they usually tell you.
    3. There's this weird monitor thing/graph that popped up at the bottom left corner of my screen!
      You can enable it in all beta OS, just slide from top left corner above the battery to toggle through the 3 different settings; phone monitor, graph, and nothing.
    4. What does it mean when I get a -9 error when side loading?
      From what i've researched, it means the app doesn't support your android version. So if you have an app that supports 4.0+ and you are running 10.1 or 10.1 MR, it won't work.
    caltrmptguy86 and kndL like this.
    08-01-13 03:36 PM
    We've address all of these things in the FAQ that has already been written by our team...

And the list about the OS stuff is nothing more than a slimmed down version of the Wikipedia page
    08-01-13 03:39 PM
    We've address all of these things in the FAQ that has already been written by our team...

And the list about the OS stuff is nothing more than a slimmed down version of the Wikipedia page
    I find that the answers are very diluted in the threads and it needs to be on the first page for some people, especially people who are new to all this. This way the threads will have less pages and easier for the rest of us to navigate through new questions and answers. But if this thread is not necessary, I can ask for it to be closed.

I never knew about the wikipedia page! Thanks for pointing it out for me
    08-01-13 03:48 PM
    it needs to be on the first page for some people, especially people who are new to all this.
    The second post is on the first page...
    08-01-13 04:02 PM
    The second post is on the first page...
    Let me clarify, first page of the sub-forum, not the thread. Basically a go-to thread for FAQs instead of diluting every new thread that's made.
    08-01-13 05:35 PM
    Let me clarify, first page of the sub-forum, not the thread. Basically a go-to thread for FAQs instead of diluting every new thread that's made.
    Trust me that won't help as it'll be updated from leak to leak, we are working on a more extensive solution to assist others in the meantime...
    08-01-13 06:05 PM