03-18-16 01:01 PM
38 12
tools
    The delusion in the forums gets worse and worse...
    Yup. It gets crazier by the day.
    03-17-16 10:03 AM
    So, would you expect a laptop supplier to refund you your money if the OS dropped support for something?
    For instance, if you installed Windows 10 and it no longer supported your DVD drive?

I'm not even going to apologize for saying this: GROW UP! How could this POSSIBLY be Blackberry's fault? The phone / Hub still work just fine - an INDEPENDENT, THIRD PARTY NON-BLACKBERRY ENTITY CHANGED THEIR APPLICATION!

Rather than looking at your warranty, maybe go out and sue FACEBOOK.

Seriously, I just shake my head some days ...
    Actually you are the one that should grow up for getting emotional and yelling.

As for your example...if I'm running Windows and the force me to accept an update and that update disabled my DVD drive's function, then ya...I'd sue.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 10:12 AM
    Yup. It gets crazier by the day.
    Which makes no sense to me. For years we've been told that:
    • apps don't matter and are useless
    • social media is for suckers
    • we don't need more that the mobile webapp
    • we're all sheep for wanting more

So, why does this thread even exist?
    03-17-16 10:14 AM
    Which makes no sense to me. For years we've been told that:
    • apps don't matter and are useless
    • social media is for suckers
    • we don't need more that the mobile webapp
    • we're all sheep for wanting more

So, why does this thread even exist?
    Maybe all those who claimed that apps didn't matter were delusional?

Like you, I'm finding this rather amusing.

Apparently Apps *are* important... Who knew?
    03-17-16 10:19 AM
    As time passes and with 'support' in maintenance mode that takes months to issue an internet shortcut as an 'update', sooner than later, the crazy and/or delusional ones are the only customers BlackBerry is going to have left. At least when it comes to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:01 AM
    This thread is too far gone...
    03-17-16 03:30 PM
    As time passes and with 'support' in maintenance mode that takes months to issue an internet shortcut as an 'update', sooner than later, the crazy and/or delusional ones are the only customers BlackBerry is going to have left. At least when it comes to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Crazy and/or delusional BlackBerry customers are still good customers as long as they fork over cold hard cash for BlackBerry, you know, to help draw down those unsold units so the write off is just a little bit less painful.
    03-17-16 04:43 PM
    Maybe all those who claimed that apps didn't matter were delusional?

Like you, I'm finding this rather amusing.

Apparently Apps *are* important... Who knew?
    Facebook is just giving us what we wanted- use the browser instead of relying on apps!
    03-17-16 05:32 PM
    But, the phone was sold as having hub integration for the app. BlackBerry changed the app and it stopped.

It would be the same as a cars headlights. Your dealer needs to change the switch, but now the headlights don't work. You still have a car, but would you not bring it back anyway and demand a refund or one that works?

Posted via CB10
    Try this: Your car was sold with a certain size tire. One year from now NO ONE will have or manufacture anymore of that size tire. Who you going to sue?
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-17-16 07:48 PM
    Try this: Your car was sold with a certain size tire. One year from now NO ONE will have or manufacture anymore of that size tire. Who you going to sue?
    You can sue someone only if there is a law that says they have to provide you those tires for a certain of time.
    Is there a law that says every smartphone producers has to make sure you will have facebook app the entire period of your phones warranty?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 01:09 AM
    Disappointed that we can no longer use Facebook.
    03-18-16 04:06 AM
    Disappointed that we can no longer use Facebook.
    Really??? Facebook will work just fine in the site wrapped app. Your just not getting the BB10 extras
    03-18-16 11:12 AM
    But, the phone was sold as having hub integration for the app. BlackBerry changed the app and it stopped.

It would be the same as a cars headlights. Your dealer needs to change the switch, but now the headlights don't work. You still have a car, but would you not bring it back anyway and demand a refund or one that works?

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't it be more like your car stereo supports XM Satellite radio before Sirius bought them over, so would you returned your car to get Sirius support? I feel this would be the more suitable metaphor. Heads lights are more essential, it would be more like your screen back light going out within warranty period. Outside warranty period you would still need to pay to fix the switch... my 2 cents.
    03-18-16 01:01 PM
38 12