10-16-16 02:45 PM
616 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    .... but then I look at my SE and say till the end when there's no other option... then only I will move on.

 SE Passport 10.3.2.2876
    Hell yes!!! +1

Posted via CB10
    blackbird666 likes this.
    03-18-16 01:57 AM
    Can you please let me know how you did this?

Thanks!
    First, Delete the current version you've installed, then Download Blackberry Beta zone through blackberry world.

Blackberry Beta Zone has Facebook App your looking for.

If you do not want to download blackberry beta zone, then you need to download the Facebook Bar file and install it using sachesi or sideload it using chrome browser BB10 / PlayBook App Manager extension.
    03-18-16 02:29 AM
    How to downgrade? I know it's a basic question,but never had problem like that :/
    Check Post Number 352
    03-18-16 02:34 AM
    For me it worked to simply recreate a Facebook account under 'Settings' on the phone itself, then do a hard reset (hold in volume up and volume down at the same time until the phone reboots and the BlackBerry logo comes on). Then the old Facebook app returns again. Well, it did for me anyway.

Passport SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2876
    03-18-16 02:56 AM
    now ich have installed the Facebook Android Version 24. Not nice but works.
    03-18-16 03:07 AM
    Mark Zuckerberg has allready more money that Steve Jobs had, so now you know privacy pays off
    damien kupuku likes this.
    03-18-16 03:38 AM
    Tip: Face 10 users should also take a look at F5 for Facebook as an alternative.

BlackBerry Z30
    03-18-16 04:28 AM
    guys just install fbk from "BetaZone" app and voil!!! Zuckerberg as....le
    03-18-16 04:40 AM
    guys just install fbk from "BetaZone" app and voil!!! Zuckerberg as....le
    Sometimes I really feel like I'm having a dj vu, reading the same things again and again...

It will stop working after 1st of April!
    03-18-16 05:50 AM
    Ok never mind, feel free. For the rest, and interested: sachesi it http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

regards
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    03-18-16 06:11 AM
    R.I.P. native app for BB OS.

WhatsApp, FB, ...
    03-18-16 06:18 AM
    Face10 with the android messenger app is the best combination ever, IMO! Here is the version number working fine on my device hub notifications in real-time, just google the name and version number to grab the APK!
    Attachment 394488

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    Can we use only the android messenger app? Does it have notification? What about battery consumption? Thanks
    03-18-16 07:14 AM
    Notification on mine is quicker than the BlackBerry App, but it does seem to eat the battery while in use.

Posted from my passport not 'running the google'
    03-18-16 07:23 AM
    i am really sorry but... i just have to say this: F U BB and FU facebook! both sides are resposible for this mess and because of this: if this doesn't get fixed in 2 weeks time bye bye BB forever! i've been on BB for 8 years now but this is unacceptable. why don't they F-ing remove the ability to call ?! why don't they just sell us BRICKS WITH BB LOGOS ON THEM !? at least we know what we're buying !
    FU AGAIN !
    03-18-16 08:45 AM
    i am really sorry but... i just have to say this: F U BB and FU facebook! both sides are resposible for this mess and because of this: if this doesn't get fixed in 2 weeks time bye bye BB forever! i've been on BB for 8 years now but this is unacceptable. why don't they F-ing remove the ability to call ?! why don't they just sell us BRICKS WITH BB LOGOS ON THEM !? at least we know what we're buying !
    FU AGAIN !
    Chill... Don't pop a vein over it. It's just a phone.

*C5303
    blackbird666 likes this.
    03-18-16 09:22 AM
    i am really sorry but... i just have to say this

Blackberry don't give a toss ... that's how they roll
    03-18-16 09:36 AM
    I just got the Facebook app to download from beta zone

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 09:37 AM
    Chill... Don't pop a vein over it. It's just a phone.

*C5303
    Not "just a phone".
    It's the death of the best phone OS at the time.
    That's what's sucks so endlessly.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART) #ILoveBB10Apps
    03-18-16 09:37 AM
    It works!

Thanks man.

I am back to where I was before, awesome.
    pat-wallace likes this.
    03-18-16 10:20 AM
    So, for those who are technologically challenged in side-loading, can you outline the steps you took to use these files? I'm on a Z30, and I love it. Thanks in advance
    03-18-16 10:28 AM
    I stopped using the the FB app on BB10 over a year ago preferring the speed and features of the browser version BUT what sucks about this update is the removal of the integration of Calendar and Contacts. Forget all this hub business, so happy I won't have 100 unread fb updates or game invites, but I'm sad that I lose detailed events being automatically added to my calendar and contact details being synced. A lot of ppl use FB to organize things especially concert and live shows.

Does any one know how to upgrade but retain contact and calendar details? Thanks
    03-18-16 10:53 AM
    I thought using the browser to do simple things like banking and social media was the core of the BB10 experience.

That and the hub, which ironically enough needs apps to make it useful.
    03-18-16 11:22 AM
    Two things:

First of all, the Messenger APK posted above works fine on BB10:
    Facebook Messenger : 25.0.0.17.14
    Download here: apk4fun com /apk/47411/
    It actually pushes notifications immediately into the Hub, while the old Facebook app often lagged a couple of minutes on my phone. However, it's just a notification, there is no Hub integration and the notification will be gone after you read the messages.
    The functionality is greater than before (Facebook calls, stickers, GIFs all work), however it happened to me a few times that a GIF sent to me crashed the app.

Nemory's Messenger app works fine, but it does not give me headless notifications and thus is quite useless. If anyone finds a solution, please tell me!
    Face10 notifications worked well, however I'm actually glad to get rid of all these "X liked Y" notifications and decided to stay with the browser-based app.

And second:

Contacts and calendar support are dead. But that's Facebook's fault, as they closed their API. I have an iPad, and can't sync my contacts there either. I'm also using FullContact (fullcontact. com) to merge my contacts from different sources, but they stopped the Facebook sync a year ago, as FB began closing down their API. I guess Zuckerberg wants "no god beside him", i.e. no non-official ways to access Facebook messages/contacts/events etc, as this would mean avoiding the ads (pardon, "suggested content") on the FB website/official app.
    03-18-16 11:25 AM
    FU AGAIN !
    But anyone who has bought a BB10 phone over the past few years knew full well what they were buying. They were buying a phone running an OS that hadn't yet gotten traction and from a company that was really struggling.

People chose to take the risk anyway because they liked the OS and the brand. There is nothing wrong with that. However, if you take such a risk, you have to admit you knew what you were getting into. BB's struggles over the past 5 years have been no secret.
    JeepBB and ubizmo like this.
    03-18-16 11:42 AM
    Given the fact that there may still be people in the bbm app team, I wonder the chance they might incorporate other chat clients within bbm so you could Facebook chat etc.

A long shot, but might give people a reason to use bbm again...
    03-18-16 11:59 AM
616 ... 1314151617 ...