I do at least get the little red dots of course when have new messages if allow it in your settings as again tinfoil for facebook is all about privacy and def not browser based (thank god!) even the videos pop up different? In a good way see more of the screen! It also does not heat up even a little and I am a huge critic on that, you will see!

Posted via CB10
    May have hub solution for now make sure tinfoil for facebook is only facebook app on your PP then add text messages from facebook to be sent then add then to priority box and the priority box will becomes or share your FB messages, this should work in theory? Testing it out now as go to top right three bar button on tinfoil for facebook then scroll the way down to account seetibgs then notifications and u will see it under privacy as well email and text messages as well as the other options there. Fingers crossed. Either way TFF still is hands down the best solution. If it know to open up tinfoil for facebook from the text message beings it's only fb app on the phone it will work! Hub notifications will be back in a way!

PS: I had this Tinfoil opened all night on purpose woke up to a phone not even warm to the touch! Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 03:28 PM
    Try Tinfoil For Facebook within google play - bet ya love it as it goes idle on it's own & barely uses any battery!... plus it's an awesome familiar layout.

Posted via CB10
    Will do but now I have to figure out why the battery life still stinks. I only went from 6am till 4 pm till it was 15%. I usually get that around 8pm. I yanked the battery for a few minutes

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 03:52 PM
    Will do but now I have to figure out why the battery life still stinks. I only went from 6am till 4 pm till it was 15%. I usually get that around 8pm. I yanked the battery for a few minutes

Posted via CB10
    Check in your drop down box hit device and battery it will show you! The system and screen should be most used for battery that is normal. If you popped ya battery out your on an older BlackBerry device so maybe time for a new battery? Get the app Battery fiction Pro in BlackBerry world, it will tell you your battery's health, etc. It's so good! Not a gimmick! Enjoy Tinfoil For Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 04:29 PM
    Attachment 394799
    Attachment 394800 you can share with the android app

Posted via CB10
    If you have a Priv I guess you can do anything Android but not when you have a Z30. The Android version of the FB app on OS10 does not function properly, at least when I tested it. Won't complete a login.
    03-22-16 09:03 PM
    If you have a Priv I guess you can do anything Android but not when you have a Z30. The Android version of the FB app on OS10 does not function properly, at least when I tested it. Won't complete a login.
    You have to use we older version. Version 29.0.0.23.13 works well.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 10:34 PM
    Well his leadership hasn't trickled down, terrible direction from the boss.

On another note, Who's going to want to drive a car running on QNX aka blackberry, when it fails at handsets?! No one is going to trust them with their lives! And a much larger purchase of a vehicle rather than a redundant mobile "dumb" phone
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-23-16 12:51 AM
    Well his leadership hasn't trickled down, terrible direction from the boss.

On another note, Who's going to want to drive a car running on QNX aka blackberry, when it fails at handsets?! No one is going to trust them with their lives! And a much larger purchase of a vehicle rather than a redundant mobile "dumb" phone
    They didn't fail in my eyes but I suppose it's super subjective. I would choose QNX unhackable smartcar over a Droid, etc...

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:41 AM
    I have a z10

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 03:39 AM
    Thought sail fish died it's mostly not BlackBerry's fault everyone does not realize......

Blackberry needs an ambassador over here for them they don't stick up for themselves!

APi's ring a bell to anyone?...

Tinfoil for facebook in google play is so good for now!!!

Posted via CB10
    Sailfish is very much alive, has new devices running it soon, jolla is back on track
    03-23-16 06:18 AM
    I was so disappointed when I did the update ! Losing the hub integration was just horrible !
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    03-23-16 08:25 AM
    BlackBerry does updates of the BBM used by almost a dozen customers... why don't they buy some few thousand fb10 copies & give them as gifts to customers... BlackBerry is idiotic !!
    03-23-16 09:16 AM
    Sailfish is very much alive, has new devices running it soon, jolla is back on track
    I wonder how's the app ecosystem there. Do they have the Facebook problem we have here on BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 09:50 AM
    I wonder how's the app ecosystem there. Do they have the Facebook problem we have here on BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    The App Eco system makes BB10 look like IOS, tis awful at the moment.

They don't have a native Facebook App, they have a Facebook OS integration for syncing and sharing and I think some just use the browser or Android Apps.
    03-23-16 10:59 AM
    The App Eco system makes BB10 look like IOS, tis awful at the moment.

They don't have a native Facebook App, they have a Facebook OS integration for syncing and sharing and I think some just use the browser or Android Apps.
    Wow. That's sad. I'm thinking jumping to Sailfish when BlackBerry finally abandon BB10. So I think that won't happen now.

Do you have a Jolla phone? I heard they have "Friends" app which is their Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:22 PM
    I would buy a Jolla tablet or phone, if they could make it and only if BlackBerry was truly gone. I think allot of us die hard BlackBerry fans would switch to Jolla....

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:36 PM
    Figured out my battery issue. Forgot that decrypting a nearly full 64 gb SD card takes time. I just didn't know how long

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 02:08 PM
    Wow. That's sad. I'm thinking jumping to Sailfish when BlackBerry finally abandon BB10. So I think that won't happen now.

Do you have a Jolla phone? I heard they have "Friends" app which is their Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    The thing with Sailfish is the team behind it is tiny so development is slower, currently there are only two devices released running it ( more coming, one releasing in a month or two) which doesn't help.

I run Sailfish on my Nexus for App development, I'll boot it up and find this friends app

Edit : seems friends no longer functions
    03-23-16 02:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Jolla would be where most the hard core blackberry people would migrate to. I would...

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 05:16 PM
    Jolla would be where most the hard core blackberry people would migrate to. I would...

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know, sailfish os has capability to run android apps like BlackBerry does. So what runtime does it support now?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-23-16 09:02 PM
    As far as I know, sailfish os has capability to run android apps like BlackBerry does. So what runtime does it support now?

It does, I believe the phone is 4.3, and the tablet is 4.4 or 4.3 ( but since it uses Intel architecture it's a bit dodgy)
    03-24-16 03:01 AM
    It does, I believe the phone is 4.3, and the tablet is 4.4 or 4.3 ( but since it uses Intel architecture it's a bit dodgy)
    Which means same as in BB10. So what makes people to decide to jump onto sailfish coz of Apps ??

03-24-16 04:44 AM
    Which means same as in BB10. So what makes people to decide to jump onto sailfish coz of Apps ??

No-one goes to Sailfish because of Apps, they go because they like the OS
    03-24-16 04:47 AM
    No-one goes to Sailfish because of Apps, they go because they like the OS
    Achso....i guess I have seen somewhere in the posts somebody saying android apps work better than in blackberry. So that made me think they prefer apps and that y they will jump ship. Sailfish OS resembles almost similar to bb10. I hope they make a pkb like BlackBerry by the time BlackBerry put bb10 in coffin (hope it doesnt happen)!!

03-24-16 06:44 AM
    Achso....i guess I have seen somewhere in the posts somebody saying android apps work better than in blackberry. So that made me think they prefer apps and that y they will jump ship. Sailfish OS resembles almost similar to bb10. I hope they make a pkb like BlackBerry by the time BlackBerry put bb10 in coffin (hope it doesnt happen)!!

Oh they do in a lot of cases, I believe it's Alien Dalvik based; but has less overall integration with the OS.
    03-24-16 06:54 AM
    Anyone tried hootsuite from the amazon app store?
    03-24-16 07:17 AM
616 ... 1718192021 ...