I can put up with a lot of stuff cause I love BlackBerry and my Passport so much. I don't care what anyone says to me about my phone or BlackBerry cause it works for me but I must say, if they don't fix this and show that we aren't being abandoned soon I will be giving things a second look. I have lots of patience and will wait a good 6 months. That's when I'm due for an upgrade. Don't make me do it BlackBerry!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 07:29 AM
    I can put up with a lot of stuff cause I love BlackBerry and my Passport so much. I don't care what anyone says to me about my phone or BlackBerry cause it works for me but I must say, if they don't fix this and show that we aren't being abandoned soon I will be giving things a second look. I have lots of patience and will wait a good 6 months. That's when I'm due for an upgrade. Don't make me do it BlackBerry!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    +1000

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2474 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    09-12-15 07:35 AM
    It's because facebook have had new features which haven't been implemented on the BlackBerry 10 version. For example replies to specific comments in a thread will never ever show in the facebook app.

Also anything posted in Events will never ever display posts as the format has changed completely.

No video support which is crazy really in a day and age where every compatible device can record and upload video - except for BlackBerry 10.

Photo uploads is also broken. You are unable to mass upload a collection of photos to one album.

Don't even go there about emoji support. It's only supported in messages and you have to be careful by swiping left to right in the Hub because you will lose you're entire message if you haven't sent it already! Other platforms will save your unsaved text in the box like composing a status but not if you're in the Hub. You lose everything if you swipe out.

Posted via CB10
    DFloresT likes this.
    09-12-15 09:58 AM
    So does the android app work any better? The browser is okay but I'd rather use an app.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 04:55 PM
    It's because facebook have had new features which haven't been implemented on the BlackBerry 10 version. For example replies to specific comments in a thread will never ever show in the facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe it's only because of this. Some of them open at times and sometimes they don't. It happened in the past too and got fixed automatically. I suspect our Facebook traffic somehow routes through BlackBerry's servers, as the app is made by them, and they have internal issues. Last time they fixed it without any update.

However Facebook does need those features. I have ended up using the website more than the app itself.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    09-12-15 05:56 PM
    So does the android app work any better? The browser is okay but I'd rather use an app.

Posted via CB10
    I'm wondering the same thing. Does the Android app work any better?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 09:01 PM
    Yup, the android app definitely works better. It's slow to start up, but a lot more features are present.

Paspoort
    09-13-15 08:10 AM
    Yup, the android app definitely works better. It's slow to start up, but a lot more features are present.

Paspoort
    Thanks. Does it need to be patched? I tried installing from the Play Store yesterday and it wouldn't open.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 09:06 AM
    older version still work 28.20.16

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    09-13-15 09:50 AM

Also anything posted in Events will never ever display posts as the format has changed completely.

No video support which is crazy really in a day and age where every compatible device can record and upload video - except for BlackBerry 10.

Photo uploads is also broken. You are unable to mass upload a collection of photos to one album.

Don't even go there about emoji support. It's only supported in messages and you have to be careful by swiping left to right in the Hub because you will lose you're entire message if you haven't sent it already! Other platforms will save your unsaved text in the box like composing a status but not if you're in the Hub. You lose everything if you swipe out.

Posted via CB10
    If on the other platform is much better, your Facebook account can stay there ^^
    09-13-15 10:15 AM
    I'm ironically happy to see this is a general problem. What it will take for BlackBerry to do anything about it any time soon is a mystery. After more than 15 years and every model they released, this will be my BlackBerry Swan song. There is simply no longer any reasonable choice. But in the meantime (while I painfully wait out the contract), I'm hoping to see this major bug fixed soon. Dare I be hopeful? ;-)
    09-15-15 08:55 PM
    This is for anyone wondering if the latest Facebook for Android works
    Facebook " This post could not be loaded "-img_20150916_045326.png

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:54 AM
    Try Social Circle from the amazon app store, doesn't put notifications in the hub unfortunately, but loads far more posts. It seems to have no dependency on Google so no patching required. I too got sick of the "This post could not be loaded"

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 04:28 AM
    This message I got always, when I tried to open a group message.
    Really useless app.

モーニング娘。15 ... my BugBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    09-16-15 05:47 AM
    Ok so I just purchased Social Circle from the BlackBerry World store and it works well. I didn't want it for FB cause I always have my browser open anyway and if I get a notification that! I can't see then I jut go to that. I on the others hand don't get Google+ notifications so I just installed for that reason. Will update on how that works.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-16-15 at 07:59 AM.
    09-16-15 07:40 AM
    Ok so I just purchased Social Circle from the BlackBerry World store and it works well. I didn't want it for FB cause I always have my browser open anyway and if I get a notification that! I can't see then I jut go to that. I on the others hand don't get Google+ notifications so I just installed for that reason. Will update on how that works.

Posted via CB10
    Just bought it. It's basically the browser version but you don't have that ugly address bar along the bottom! Quite snappy too. It has youtube included too. Again, that is the youtube browser but they perform like an app.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 08:03 AM
    Just bought it. It's basically the browser version but you don't have that ugly address bar along the bottom! Quite snappy too. It has youtube included too. Again, that is the youtube browser but they perform like an app.

Posted via CB10
    Ok so I just went to it to see if it showed that I had a notification for Google+ and there was nothing. I opened it and yes I had a reply but there was no badge to indicate I should look. No better that what I was doing

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 08:42 AM
    Every time lately, when I get a notification on my Z10 on my Facebook, when I click on it , I always get the message " This post can not be loaded " .
    Even when I am in my FB account and I click on the notification icon, same message comes up, and it wont show any notifications.
    Anyone else have this issue ?
    Same issue here...

Z30 STA100-5 OS 10.3.2.2639
    09-16-15 08:59 AM
    Every time lately, when I get a notification on my Z10 on my Facebook, when I click on it , I always get the message " This post can not be loaded " .
    Even when I am in my FB account and I click on the notification icon, same message comes up, and it wont show any notifications.
    Anyone else have this issue ?
    I see it is happening with shared posts mostly, even if I shared it. My own posts work fine. I don't believe it is the same case for all posts every time.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 09:59 AM
    The native FB for BB10 sucks.....period. My guess is that it always will, too.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    Yes, such as native CB10 for BB10, i can't see on HUB, send PM, view messages, etc.
    09-16-15 11:34 AM
    Facebook application seriously need a Big update.
    Tons of Bugs and lacking lot of basic and important feature.
    Poor BlackBerry nobody cares!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 11:45 AM
    I have this issue too.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:06 AM
    BlackBerry are focusing less on maintaining apps and their operating system so they can focus more on becoming a software company.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:46 AM
48 12