My Facebook notifications stopped working. I tried the method suggested in other threads to uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app, and then adding in the account information but it still didn't work. It used to deliver messages to my hub until I manually disabled it to get reprieve a few days ago, but now I am unable to re-enable to notifications options. Is there any other method available that has worked for others or should I just install a newer OS?
    Thanks
    09-15-13 12:41 PM
    I have no clue how to fix it, but I have been having the same problem with Facebook notifications not coming to my hub for quite some time now. I have had the phone since June, last time I had a Facebook notification come in was July 27. If you find out a solution, I would love to know. Thanks.
    09-15-13 12:54 PM
    This happened to me with Twitter. Also couldn't find a fix but just loaded up the newest leak and did a security wipe which fixed the issue.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 12:55 PM
    Hi Ray, sorry to sound ignorant, but you can please tell me what that involves, more specific instructions? I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff
    09-15-13 02:09 PM
    Hi Ray, sorry to sound ignorant, but you can please tell me what that involves, more specific instructions? I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff
    Oh no problem don't worry about asking questions, that's what this site is for.
    To clarify my post, if you check the threads, there are many leaked 10.2 OS. You could load one up. They are relatively simple to do. If you tell which device you have, I can link you to the appropriate thread with instructions on how to load the OS.

If you are not comfortable with leaked OS and prefer to stay with official, you can still perform a security wipe. Please note that you need to back up your device using BlackBerry Link as a security wipe will delete all you files. Once you preform a security wipe, you can then restore from the backup file through blackberry link.
    The security wipe is under "settings" > privacy and security> security wipe.

Again please note that this will delete all your data so back everything up before you perform this.

If this is still a bit confusing, I would happy to walk you through the whole process if you like.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:42 PM
    Had the same issue. Update to the newest leak and it works. It was a problem with the leak where the social apps weren't communicating with the hub.

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    09-15-13 03:30 PM
    Thank you I'm gonna try and do this a bit later. Will let you know if I get stuck!
    09-16-13 11:42 AM