FIX for the Facebook Issue... I have found that if you DELETE the Latest Version of the Facebook v10.8.x.x etc.. Yes Remove it from your BB Z10 and Passport, I have done this and.. Just open your BB Browser, start typing in m.facebook........login will show, select it.. Put in your USER NAME and PW, you will be able to Log Into your Account... I have tried it on both my Z30 and Passport... It works fine.. Now the Disclaimer.. First, I'm not a Facebook user per say.. my wife is and was telling me the issue.. So started testing and playing with it.. and what I found is what I have stated above for Resolution... Secondly, I only share this with you as what I found works as to logging in and using facebook.. your at your Own Risk , again this has to do with the FACEBOOK latest app on BB World Facebook Ver. 10.8.x.x Earlier version still work as expected.. Hope this Helps..
    06-09-16 01:19 AM
    Why doesn't everyone with this issuer install Google Chrome browser and save the FB page as the start, then they can just use the chrome on the homescreen as the icon for the FB browser.

Simple ideas and easy fixes

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 06:25 AM
    . . . Alternatively, it's a fine day to end your Facebook addiction!
    Some people actually use it as a marketing tool. I wouldn't call that an addiction.

FIX for the Facebook Issue... I have found that if you DELETE the Latest Version of the Facebook v10.8.x.x etc.. Yes Remove it from your BB Z10 and Passport, I have done this and.. Just open your BB Browser, start typing in m.facebook........login will show, select it.. Put in your USER NAME and PW, you will be able to Log Into your Account... I have tried it on both my Z30 and Passport... It works fine..
    Nope, that was what I had done to begin with. I deleted the "app" when it was no longer an app, so a while ago.
    06-09-16 11:22 AM
    My wife had this problem this morning on her z30 and she was threatening to go back to her iPhone if FB didn't work lol

I played around with the settings and got it fixed. This isn't a fool proof method and was only tested on one phone. She's running the most updated OS (I don't know the exact number but the latest OTA update for the z30, not the dev 10.3.3)
    Here's what I did to fix it:

Opened the browser on a new tab and went to Settings >Privacy and Security > Clear History and Clear Cookies and Other Data
    then
    Developer Tools > Desktop Mode ON
    back to the tab and loaded up Facebook > had to login again - the desktop mode was working fine, so then I went back to
    Settings > Developer Tools > Desktop Mode OFF
    went back to the Facebook tab I already had opened and reloaded the page to the m.facebook.com/blah and voila, it was working again.

Obviously, FB was messing with their page and didn't test on the BB10 browser, since this seems to be a widespread problem.

Hope this fixes it for any of you having problems!
    This actually worked for me. Thank you!
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    06-09-16 11:48 AM
    If you are using the shortcut to Facebook, it's not linking to the page correctly.

Try using your browser instead, and save your page as a bookmark.
    app_Developer likes this.
    06-09-16 12:39 PM
    Crashing on my Z30 as well. Pain in the ***.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 09:24 AM
    Still crashing on my Wife's Z30 but works fine on my Passport, Q10 and Classic? All on the same OS version I've even security wiped the Z30 and set it up from scratch but it still crashes? Change the settings to desktop mode works once then crashes next time you open?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 12:57 PM
    Facebook is crashing both my native browser and Evolution Browser on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 08:35 PM
    Let's try this way.

Open Google, type Facebook and one of your friend's name. Open that profile. Then click the 3 lines in right upper corner, then select your profile. Save your profile as a bookmark.

The FB homepage link is broken, so avoid it.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 06-11-16 at 12:37 AM.
    06-10-16 09:22 PM
    I just noticed Facebook eliminated the "notifications via rss" feature. Now have to rely on emails or sms

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 12:01 PM
    I'm not sure this issue will ever be fixed because BlackBerry just don't seem to care about BB10 users anymore?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 02:36 AM
    Just started to crash for me

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    06-12-16 04:27 AM
    Still not working here. Now I get a white blank page with a blue bar on top

Think it's time to start looking at new phones

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 09:19 AM
    Still not working here. Now I get a white blank page with a blue bar on top

Think it's time to start looking at new phones

Posted via CB10
    Different browser? Evolution, Browsie, Firefox (Android), Polarity (Android). There's surely more to try to get one site working.
    06-12-16 09:41 AM
    Y'all, try to look for and instal the Facebook apk Version 23.0.0.0.12. I use this and everything is back to normal. I got notifications on the Hub and the "share to Facebook" button is back and functioning again.

Try it!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 12:00 AM
    I've had this problem for a week now on my z10. Opening m.facebook.com from browser crashes. But if i open using m.facebook.com/messages, it doesn't crash. Then from the messages page, i just navigate to the main page. Works for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 04:02 AM
    On a z10 and FB has been crashing randomly for a week. Luck of the draw for no Eason. Today it works. Yesterday problematic, tomorrow who knows...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 01:23 PM
    Y'all, try to look for and instal the Facebook apk Version 23.0.0.0.12. I use this and everything is back to normal. I got notifications on the Hub and the "share to Facebook" button is back and functioning again.

Try it!!!

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a link for the file?
    06-13-16 01:58 PM

Try it!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 01:58 PM
    06-13-16 02:56 PM
    Facebook apk v.23.0.0.0.12
    Facebook 23.0.0.0.12.apk | Download free android apk files
    06-13-16 10:39 PM
    No issues on Passport or Classic...and I use Facebook extensively to keep in contact with all my clients...weird?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 11:15 PM
    I am using Facebook bar file no problem....

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 12:06 AM
73 123