So I recently had to change my password for facebook thanks to my friendly neighborhood spammers. This was all fine and I updated the info on the BB accounts section and can sign in just fine. But now, for the last week or so since I did it, I have to re-update my password on BB every single morning, around 6 am. Sure it's easy, but holy balls is it annoying. It just forgets the new password and tries to use the old one every day. Why is this???

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 11:40 AM
    So I recently had to change my password for facebook thanks to my friendly neighborhood spammers. This was all fine and I updated the info on the BB accounts section and can sign in just fine. But now, for the last week or so since I did it, I have to re-update my password on BB every single morning, around 6 am. Sure it's easy, but holy balls is it annoying. It just forgets the new password and tries to use the old one every day. Why is this???

Posted via CB10

Haven't had that problem... but have you tired deleting facebook and then reinstalling it from App World?
    08-23-13 11:55 AM
    I have had the same issue ever since Microsoft ****ed up hotmail and outlook. Don't know if it relates, but it is a hotmail address associated with Facebook. I am going to associate facebook with my Gmail address to see what happens then.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 06:09 PM
    Strangely enough, I posted this and it randomly stopped requesting my login info (5idnt change a thing on my end- not even a reboot). Great yes, but damn weird.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:38 AM