One more thing, and probably the most important: You'r security and privacy are protected. this app, uses a web rendering engine but it has nothing to do with the android browser itself, and it will not leave your session open (with facebook collecting cookies, navigation data and your activity on the web) as the "official" app for blackberry does using a browser shortcup.

Privacy is first.
    04-18-16 04:06 PM
    When I downloaded the free version yesterday I couldn't scroll with my keyboard on the Q10. Any way to get this working? Or is it already?

Posted via my Q10, 10.3.2.2876
    04-18-16 05:26 PM
    So you made android app of web version of a Facebook?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 05:37 PM
    No you can't. Keyboard shortcuts don't work on android apps. This is because this function wasn't included on the android runtime. Consider that almost every android phone is full screen bar type with virtual keyboard. Actually, on some android phones with physical keyboard this was actually posible using the same keys (spacebar, shift+spacebar) This function could have been included on the os10 android runtime (should be considering the qwerty keyboard) but seems like RIM doesn't included it.
    Anyway, i will look into it to see if i can add that function.
    04-18-16 06:00 PM
    So you made android app of web version of a Facebook?

Posted via CB10
    Not precisely. But if you consider that the browser is better, you can always use it.
    04-18-16 06:03 PM
    When I downloaded the free version yesterday I couldn't scroll with my keyboard on
    the Q10. Any way to get this working? Or is it already?

Posted via my Q10, 10.3.2.2876
    I answered your question. But i just triyed with the official twitter app and the spacebar or shift+spacebar are not working either to scroll...
    04-18-16 06:18 PM
    Not precisely. But if you consider that the browser is better, you can always use it.
    No, I've checked codes of app, its web based android app, I made it for 9gag and instagram already, to my personal use. And you made modifications, that's a start. I advised you to change strings of status and add photo fields, for status to get pop up window for plain text and for photo to open file manager directly, to avoid opening gallery, cause of thumbnails

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 03:10 AM
    No, I've checked codes of app, its web based android app, I made it for 9gag and instagram already, to my personal use. And you made modifications, that's a start. I advised you to change strings of status and add photo fields, for status to get pop up window for plain text and for photo to open file manager directly, to avoid opening gallery, cause of thumbnails

Posted via CB10
    So, you did a reverse engineering with my app? you know... OS10 is better than android . One of the reasons why, is because EVERYTHING on google play is already piracy on the web because with apktools and a few clicks anyone has your code.
    It doesn't metters if the code is simple or not.

I already updated both apps, the one you where "playing" with and the new one and properly signed them with Blackberry world credentials and i'm uploading both of them to blackberry world.

I will erase the app from my blog, as well as the blog post and update on this post with the name of the free and paid app so BLACKBERRY users can enjoy them. That's why i only code my apps in html5 closed as hell and server based. BECAUSE OF LAMMERS DOING THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.
    04-19-16 05:44 PM
    So, you did a reverse engineering with my app? you know... OS10 is better than android . One of the reasons why, is because EVERYTHING on google play is already piracy on the web because with apktools and a few clicks anyone has your code.
    It doesn't metters if the code is simple or not.

I already updated both apps, the one you where "playing" with and the new one and properly signed them with Blackberry world credentials and i'm uploading both of them to blackberry world.

I will erase the app from my blog, as well as the blog post and update on this post with the name of the free and paid app so BLACKBERRY users can enjoy them. That's why i only code my apps in html5 closed as hell and server based. BECAUSE OF LAMMERS DOING THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.
    If you call me stupid lammer, you should question yourself first. You �made� an app that already exists, just in android version. Html5 is good, but for Facebook? No. And btw, we have Fb5 already on market.
    And you mention something about charging money for this app? We a re definitely doomed whit that kind of a �developers".

Oh, and you cannot protect codes of android apps, thats the difference between android I BlackBerry OS. Even if they are in bar format.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 02:01 AM
    What is your app called?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 01:41 PM
    This must be Faceplus. It appeared yesterday in BlackBerry World. I also see another new fb app called Facepro. Wonder what that one's all about.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 02:10 PM
    This must be Faceplus. It appeared yesterday in BlackBerry World. I also see another new fb app called Facepro. Wonder what that one's all about.

Posted via CB10
    This was the first alpha and earlier dev of faceplus. I added a lot since this one. You can refer to my other post and you'll find more.

I'm waiting for BlackBerry wold approval for the release of V2.

Cheers
    04-22-16 03:25 PM
    Not finding it in Blackberry world. Is it only for 10.3 or higher? Still in the 10.2 era.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 03:58 PM
    Not finding it in Blackberry world. Is it only for 10.3 or higher? Still in the 10.2 era.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, is for 10.3.0 minimum
    04-23-16 03:21 AM
    Thanks. I'm on T-Mobile so that means I have to upgrade on my own. Haven't really worked myself up to go that route since Z10 is getting old at this point. Had it since the beginning.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 01:23 PM
    Looks great, but I wanted to try the free version before I plunk down my life's savings! Did I miss out on that one?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 06:56 PM
    Save the trouble Face10 is as good as it gets for BlackBerry 10..

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 07:17 PM
    Looks great, but I wanted to try the free version before I plunk down my life's savings! Did I miss out on that one?

Posted via CB10
    I don't see faceplus lite in BBW. Any help Op?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 07:25 PM
    With the in-app Messenger of Faceplus, can you send pictures and videos?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 10:48 PM
    Save the trouble Face10 is as good as it gets for BlackBerry 10..

Posted via CB10
    Face10 has a lot of deficiencies. How do you even change Profile photo or Cover photo in Face10? I didn't see how. I'm sure I missed it, but it was easy and straight forward in Faceplus Lite.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 11:24 PM
    Face10 has a lot of deficiencies. How do you even change Profile photo or Cover photo in Face10? I didn't see how. I'm sure I missed it, but it was easy and straight forward in Faceplus Lite.

Posted via CB10

I have aupdated the client, there's a version 2 pending for approval on BlackBerry world, and i'm polishing version 3. Check this post to see the updated topic and new features:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roved-1070990/

Thanks!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-24-16 01:45 AM
46 12