I noticed a week ago that my Facebook contacts stopped syncing their pictures on my phone, I quickly went to FB app to see what happened and it turns out that FB for BB10 no longer connects to the FB servers, it says no Internet connection and won't let you in the app.

R.I.P Facebook for BB10

Posted with BlackBerry Passport SE via CB10
    valer466 likes this.
    06-22-18 01:16 AM
    Man where have u been? It's been 4 years since i walk out that ship but still mourning for BB10's death.
    06-22-18 01:34 AM
    I'm going to sound like some crazy BB10 users who wish for a magic return so let me say I know where I stand and I am fine with what's happening!

With all the apps increasingly stop working I find myself realising I didn't really needed them and I was only using to satisfy others!

As a result I stopped carrying a second phone and the last few months I've only been using my white passport!

I can testify that so far I miss nothing social media related, I'm more informed than before as I have more time to read news instead of scrolling through timelines, and I feel way more productive!

The only downside is that recently a few banking apps stopped working and I'll need to find a solution! These are indeed important unlike chat and social media apps!

So, so far all is good in the BB10 hood!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-18 01:45 AM
    I'm going to sound like some crazy BB10 users who wish for a magic return so let me say I know where I stand and I am fine with what's happening!

With all the apps increasingly stop working I find myself realising I didn't really needed them and I was only using to satisfy others!

As a result I stopped carrying a second phone and the last few months I've only been using my white passport!

I can testify that so far I miss nothing social media related, I'm more informed than before as I have more time to read news instead of scrolling through timelines, and I feel way more productive!

The only downside is that recently a few banking apps stopped working and I'll need to find a solution! These are indeed important unlike chat and social media apps!

So, so far all is good in the BB10 hood!

Posted via CB10
    You'll eventually need to dual carry again if the banking apps are a necessity. Using the browser is a hit or miss affair.
    06-22-18 02:10 AM
    My bank still works, but who knows until when... it's been fun this 4 years!

06-22-18 08:36 AM
    My bank still works, but who knows until when... it's been fun this 4 years!

As long as there's money in the account. If you need any help checking the balance, I can use my KEYone. Just PM the username and password to me. I don't mind helping out ;-)

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, john_v and mf1982 like this.
    06-22-18 06:54 PM
    As long as there's money in the account. If you need any help checking the balance, I can use my KEYone. Just PM the username and password to me. I don't mind helping out ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Facebook for BB10 is finally done.-67485.jpg  
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    06-22-18 07:37 PM
    You'll eventually need to dual carry again if the banking apps are a necessity. Using the browser is a hit or miss affair.
    And thankfully the banking apps upgrade worked fine :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 01:12 AM
    And thankfully the banking apps upgrade worked fine :-)

Posted via CB10
    Good for you. My bank apps are no longer compatible with Jellybean (4.3) & KitKat (4.4).
    06-23-18 03:33 AM
    It looks like uploading pictures is till working! (Can't upload picture with CB10)

06-23-18 11:26 AM
    I am noticing Twitter on my Classic is not responding properly either
    06-23-18 12:56 PM
    Which version of BB10 is your classic?

Twitter on BB10.3.3.2205 works fine here...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 08:01 PM
    I used two BB10 devices for not quite the last week. I really wanted to go the full week but too many problems. I was only using on Wifi and there’s no real way I could use even leisurely except for CrackBerry App.

I use CB via browser for messaging ability on IOS and CB App or CB Forums App via Android. Lately, I dual-carry Android/IOS phones. In six months, BB10 has degraded just that much. I was really shocked about the browser issues more than anything.
    06-23-18 08:39 PM
  14. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Blackberry10 Will be shutdown. Bbos too

Posted via CB10
    06-24-18 09:51 AM
    I used two BB10 devices for not quite the last week. I really wanted to go the full week but too many problems. I was only using on Wifi and there’s no real way I could use even leisurely except for CrackBerry App.

I use CB via browser for messaging ability on IOS and CB App or CB Forums App via Android. Lately, I dual-carry Android/IOS phones. In six months, BB10 has degraded just that much. I was really shocked about the browser issues more than anything.
    In which websites did you perform problems?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-18 05:34 PM
    In which websites did you perform problems?

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry for one. Various search engines, intermittently had problems. I'm not sure if you call them scripting errors, or rendering issues for certain pages.

The Android Central page for BB10 had issues. The main page would load and forums were OK. However, when I clicked on any story or article, I'd get the header but the story part of the page would be empty with the word "null". I realistically wanted to see how things were on BB10 and seems worse than when I last checked.

I can say that I'm very impressed with everyone that can still use BB10 as their primary daily hardware.
    06-24-18 05:53 PM
    [QUOTE=Chuck Finley69;13217546]CrackBerry for one. Various search engines, intermittently had problems. I'm not sure if you call them scripting errors, or rendering issues for certain pages.

The Android Central page for BB10 had issues. The main page would load and forums were OK. However, when I clicked on any story or article, I'd get the header but the story part of the page would be empty with the word "null". I realistically wanted to see how things were on BB10 and seems worse than when I last checked.

I can say that I'm very impressed with everyone that can still use BB10 as their primary daily hardware.[/

Android central works perfectly with my BlackBerry Leap....also articles and comments. Not super fast to open, but it works, same as crackberry. Are you loading maybe the desktop version?

I did not get any writing with the null....maybe you have corrupted your browser..... rendering problems happen sometimes, but nothing dramatic, at least for me and my use. CB app for BlackBerry 10 works super. The Ios version sucks....

Posted via CB10
    06-24-18 06:33 PM
    [QUOTE=elfabio80;13217560]
    CrackBerry for one. Various search engines, intermittently had problems. I'm not sure if you call them scripting errors, or rendering issues for certain pages.

I can say that I'm very impressed with everyone that can still use BB10 as their primary daily hardware.[/

Android central works perfectly with my BlackBerry Leap....also articles and comments. Not super fast to open, but it works, same as crackberry. Are you loading maybe the desktop version?

I did not get any writing with the null....maybe you have corrupted your browser..... rendering problems happen sometimes, but nothing dramatic, at least for me and my use. CB app for BlackBerry 10 works super. The Ios version sucks....

Posted via CB10
    The Android Central problem happened in the BB10 App.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-18 08:46 PM
    No facebook? I like bb10 even more. What an intelligent operating system with a built in nonsense filter.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 12:21 AM
    No facebook? I like bb10 even more. What an intelligent operating system with a built in nonsense filter.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    That should have been how BlackBerry marketed their phones! "It's better because it does less!"
    06-25-18 04:24 AM
    That could replace Security Through Obscurity

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 04:54 AM
    Tools, not toys. 🙃
    06-25-18 04:59 AM
    Pity.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 05:06 AM
    Pity.

Posted via CB10
    These suggestions for marketing slogans for BB10 have been around for the five years since the introduction of BB10. There have been many others, but these are considered the most popular. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 05:12 AM
    These suggestions for marketing slogans for BB10 have been around for the five years since the introduction of BB10. There have been many others, but these are considered the most popular. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Oh! I thought he meant "Pity." for a marketing slogan! That would have been the best one yet.

Blackberry 10. Pity.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-25-18 10:05 AM
31 12