Just tried, I have no Hub notifications, don't know what to do, as Face 10 drains too much internet MB. No problem with messenger 25. I'm writing from a STA100-2 Z30, in Europe. Does anyone know an android fb version allowing Hub notifications on this phone? Fb 27, 28 and 29 all showed no Hub notifications. Neither did fb 30.

Posted via CB10
    Not a big fan of FB android apks but try faceslim and/or facebook lite,
    both have working hub notification - need to be activated inapp though. I recently switched to the browser with my mail integration and can live fine with it even though it has a slight delay.
    04-01-16 07:55 AM
    @All: I have tested and found out that the furthest Facebook version can be installed on BB10 running 10.3.2.2836 is 30.0.0.19.17. Any version after this can not be installed properly
    Download here: Download Facebook 30.0.0.19.17 APK File (com.facebook.katana.apk) - APK4Fun

Latest Messenger that works is 25.0.0.17.14
    Download here: Download Facebook Messenger 25.0.0.17.14 APK File (com.facebook.orca.apk) - APK4Fun
    Best,

Posted via Passport Silver Edition 
    Just try Metal Pro from Google Play store (needs payment) or Metal
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pper.pro&hl=en
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bwrapper&hl=en
    This App is better than what BB10 is offering right now and seems better than Facebook lite too.
    Just try it.
    04-01-16 11:44 AM
    Where can I get the facelit to Download

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 02:44 PM
    Where can I get the facelit to Download

Posted via CB10
    Google Play Store
    Snap
    Download APK
    04-03-16 03:32 PM
    I like

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 08:18 AM
    I think there's a version 31 of Facebook that works, it's just very slow and laggy. I don't recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 09:26 AM
    I think there's a version 31 of Facebook that works, it's just very slow and laggy. I don't recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, this is why I put 28... version because it looks to me fastest and most stable working version today..
    04-16-16 11:54 AM
    For me it's working flawless v29

Posted from BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2 ( OS10.3.2813)
    05-10-16 10:16 AM
    Based on what I read here I was surprised to see notification using Face Lite with app closed.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 12:01 PM
    Just download fb app in amazon app store

Posted via CB10
    05-11-16 12:03 AM
    I had used email notification from Facebook prior to adding Face Lite. With Face Lite notification on, and Face Lite app closed I received face lite notification about twenty minutes after the email for the notice was sent. That works for me for now.

Better than paying for an app that claims a notification work around that is actually the Facebook emails you can set up.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-16 04:04 PM
    Hi excuse me but I have a few simple queries.

You know am not a genius like you or someone else and for me it's so hard to understand this things.

Don't you have a fully working and secured fb app build for your device?

If you don't missing the app on the first place what's the point of installing an adapted never tested neither secured app on your device?

I did tried once fb app on my s7.. didn't notice nothing but smiley and gifs.
    So unless you're 15teen year old could you please tell us the aim of doing that?

Did you ever written an app code or sdk?

Did you graduate as an IT engineer and so tested the app before?

I do have 2 apps from did word all the others are uninstalled as soon as I finish using them. Especially if they're Google play dependent.

I want to share options how you can use Facebook with Blackberry 10 devices.
    Here's how you can do it.

Newest working Android app versions:

Facebook
    App version: 28.0.0.16.16
    Facebook 28.0.0.16.16 (arm) (320dpi) (Android 4.0+) APK Download by Facebook - APKMirror

Facebook Messenger
    App version: 25.0.0.4.14
    Facebook Messenger 25.0.0.4.14 (arm) (213-240dpi) (Android 4.0+) APK Download by Facebook - APKMirror

Or

Facebook Lite
    Download via Google Play Store or Snap. (Works latest versions)

Native Blackberry 10 app versions on Blackberry World:

You can always use crappy native Facebook app browser icon "app" "created" by Blackberry:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/50777

Or try third-party native Face10 app created by Nemory Studio:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59986239

Or just use browser version:
    https://m.facebook.com

*download and use .APK from www.apkmirror.com at your own risk.

PS. If you find newer .APK versions working with your BB10 devices or if latest Facebook and Facebook Messenger android version start working, please share in comments, thanks!

+ then you update above .APKs to latest version 65.0.0... Facebook and Facebook Messenger open, but do not load content.

If you install latest Facebook and Facebook Messenger, you can not sign in.

Enjoy your social life. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-16 08:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Aren't BB10 devices are blacklisted? You sure it's not a bogus one?

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    05-14-16 03:34 PM
    Hi excuse me but I have a few simple queries.

You know am not a genius like you or someone else and for me it's so hard to understand this things.

Don't you have a fully working and secured fb app build for your device?

If you don't missing the app on the first place what's the point of installing an adapted never tested neither secured app on your device?

I did tried once fb app on my s7.. didn't notice nothing but smiley and gifs.
    So unless you're 15teen year old could you please tell us the aim of doing that?

Did you ever written an app code or sdk?

Did you graduate as an IT engineer and so tested the app before?

I do have 2 apps from did word all the others are uninstalled as soon as I finish using them. Especially if they're Google play dependent.

Posted via CB10
    what?
    05-16-16 02:27 PM
    Hi everybody! I just got a Blackberry Classic and was wondering if these apk's are current? Are these the latest to have Facebook for Android on blackberry?
    07-13-16 08:24 PM
    Hi, next possible option for fb messages (messenger alternative) is app named "Disa" from developers disa.im (downloaded latest version from apkpure.com).
    With this app I have Hub notification when receive a message.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 05:27 PM
    This does NOT work.

I used an APK downloader to grab the app off the Amazon Appstore and installed them on my Z10. Here's what I found.

So unless you're running a page like me, then Amazon Appstore Facebook is useless.
    07-24-16 02:06 PM
    Got this older version of FB running. Downloaded and installed the APK of FB version 20.0.0.14 (Facebook 2014). This is an android side-loaded version.
    With this I have been able to view FB the way it used to work before the last upgrade to the browser-based version.

Just make sure you don't UPGRADE this, or else, it will be deleted.

Enjoy.
    10-17-16 01:13 PM
    This does NOT work.

I used an APK downloader to grab the app off the Amazon Appstore and installed them on my Z10. Here's what I found.

So unless you're running a page like me, then Amazon Appstore Facebook is useless.
    You have to uninstall/delete that APK file from Amazon Appstore and search for older FB apk (version 20 worked for me). I downloaded and installed it and it's working great. I even get hub notification.
    One thing though....you must never upgrade this, or else it will be replaced with the more recent version that doesnot go past the login screen.

Enjoy.

#TouchingLives
    10-18-16 07:17 AM
    Why u guys can't innstall face10

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 01:15 PM
    I made factory reset on my Passport and I got back original Facebook app for BB10. Not the "link" app

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 11:11 AM
    I made factory reset on my Passport and I got back original Facebook app for BB10. Not the "link" app

Posted via CB10
    Well.. this or those versions I posted.
    11-09-16 04:31 AM
    just find this working on computer browsers:

https://www.messenger.com

now we need to find the way to start working this on BB10

Who's gonna find out? Cobalt, maybe you can make an app from this?
    01-11-17 06:55 AM
    This apk works fine for me for messenger

Facebook Messenger Lite APKs - APKMirror

This fb lite version is fine as well

Facebook Lite APKs - APKMirror
    01-12-17 01:51 AM
    This apk works fine for me for messenger

Facebook Messenger Lite APKs - APKMirror

Sorry, which version you installed? can you add apk url which work for you because for me all of them unable to open and install.
    01-13-17 04:38 AM
105 12345