Ever since yesterday I am getting a BB10 system notification that I need to update my facebook password.

When I go into accounts, there is no facebook account showing.... It is my understanding everything "facebook" disappeared from BB10 a while ago.

When I click on open notification, I get the account page and told to update my password, when I put it in, I get an error.

Why am I suddenly getting this?
    Isn't facebook dead on BB10?
    What is going on?

Facebook Account Error... suddenly?  Anyone else? What?!?-img_20181109_122505.png
    11-09-18 12:06 PM
    Who knows.. Maybe FB changed something on their end that triggered it or BlackBerry changed something to bring BB10 even closer to shut down. Facebook being shut down isn't entirely accurate, it's not like they scrubbed the whole site clean of everything related to BB10, some of the API's and such are still there in place and working as they're used by various other services that are still integrating.
    11-09-18 12:25 PM
    Ever since yesterday I am getting a BB10 system notification that I need to update my facebook password.

When I go into accounts, there is no facebook account showing.... It is my understanding everything "facebook" disappeared from BB10 a while ago.

When I click on open notification, I get the account page and told to update my password, when I put it in, I get an error.

Why am I suddenly getting this?
    Isn't facebook dead on BB10?
    What is going on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181109_122505.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	441241
    Hey wiz,

I get similar notifications for account "ghosts" that have been in my system at one time or another. I suspect that (if you ever had Facebook connected on your device, even through a third-party FB app) this is a similar ghost that is reaching out, realizing it can't authenticate, and prompting you to update your password anyway. Doing a custom backup of your phone that excludes the Facebook (or whatever) app data and then restoring it will eliminate the issue.
    11-09-18 02:48 PM
    its now doing this daily, every morning at 8am for the last 4 days, it makes a sound and gives me this screen, so annoying
    11-10-18 11:39 AM
    its now doing this daily, every morning at 8am for the last 4 days, it makes a sound and gives me this screen, so annoying
    Use Accounts Cleaner from BlackBerry World and delete old accounts.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    11-10-18 12:24 PM
    Use Accounts Cleaner from BlackBerry World and delete old accounts.
    conite, I want to make sure you hear me say this: good work! That is a useful Blackberry 10 application, so thank you. Whatever our disagreements on other topics, I believe in calling people out when they do good stuff, so thank you. Words I have never said before and might never say again: props to conite!

Here's a direct link to that app wiz9. Just delete or update the offending account and you should be good to go:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en
    elfabio80 likes this.
    11-10-18 12:41 PM
    Just an update.... that app did not work to fix this. But I found another way.
    11-15-18 12:46 PM
    Just an update.... that app did not work to fix this. But I found another way.
    Hmmm, interesting wiz. What was the other way if I may ask?
    11-15-18 02:07 PM
    I waited until it happened again the next morning, made sure I wasnt half asleep... and within the account verification screen, I hit delete.
    11-15-18 03:02 PM