I was a developer who stopped awhile ago and have most of my apps on a Q10. I lost the bars from my computers through the years. Neither the Chrome extension nor Saschesi seem to have a function to get the bars from the Q10. Backup apps on Sachesi seem to only want to do BBWorld loaded bar files. I jut got a Q20 I want to put my bar files on but can't get them off my Q10. Anyone know how?
    06-01-20 05:57 PM
    I was a developer who stopped awhile ago and have most of my apps on a Q10. I lost the bars from my computers through the years. Neither the Chrome extension nor Saschesi seem to have a function to get the bars from the Q10. Backup apps on Sachesi seem to only want to do BBWorld loaded bar files. I jut got a Q20 I want to put my bar files on but can't get them off my Q10. Anyone know how?
    I think you're hosed for the very reason you mentioned.

Btw, it's called a Classic, not a Q20. The Q20 was a pre-production nickname.
    06-01-20 06:18 PM
    Note the OS version on your Q10 and hopefully you can get the same OS on your Classic. Backup your Q10 on Link and then afterwards attach your Classic to your PC, open up Link and do a restore. You should be able to put those apps on your Classic providing you can get Link to work and the backup to restore.
    mh1983 likes this.
    06-01-20 06:52 PM
    Note the OS version on your Q10 and hopefully you can get the same OS on your Classic. Backup your Q10 on Link and then afterwards attach your Classic to your PC, open up Link and do a restore. You should be able to put those apps on your Classic providing you can get Link to work and the backup to restore.
    The issue here is that sideloaded native apps aren't recognised or backed up.
    06-01-20 06:56 PM
    The issue here is that sideloaded native apps aren't recognised or backed up.
    Oops, I failed to read the 3rd sentence in OP's post! My apologies to OP and conite!
    06-01-20 06:59 PM