I am reluctantly giving up my Z30. I'm a huge fan of BB10 and find it far more intuitive than Android, but I am required to upgrade for various reasons.

However, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to transfer my contacts (including notes that I created on each person in my contact list) to my Android LG G5 phone. Also, I wonder if there is any way to get notes out of Remember? I made a lot of important notes that I hope to save.

There appear to be a number of 3rd party software for PC and phone apps that claim to be able to do this. I'm very hesitant to pay for any of them until I'm sure they can transfer intact the Contacts from my Z30. If they can't, then I might as well just sync with Gmail contacts. (I tried that, but none of the notes attached to the contacts were saved.

Thanks for any advice
    07-30-17 02:52 AM
    I'm surprised that nobody has responded. This suggests that indeed this is a problem. I'm trying out software:
    1. Wondershare MobileTrans
    2. MobilEdit Phone Copier Express.

So far, I have not been able to get MobilEdit to work. It simply won't recognize my BB Z30

Wondershare MobileTrans needs a copy of a backup from Blackberry LINK. But I'm having a terrible time getting LINK to run properly and create a backup. LINK has seldom worked properly for me.

I'll look to see if one of the hacking tools like Sachesi can properly download contacts from my phone
    07-30-17 07:03 PM
    Just use a Gmail account to save your contacts.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-17 04:55 AM
    Check out ContactsImEx in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37102894

Try this one
    Save the contacts as vcard (.vcf), then import in Android

Posted via CB10
    07-31-17 04:58 AM
    Thank you! I've installed it and am backing up now. I'll try to import the cards into a PC or Linux app, edit them, then upload to my LG G5. Much appreciated.

I tried IntouchApp- it did work, but the web interface is very clumsy and slow to edit hundreds of contacts. When I installed IntouchApp on the G5, the Android app wasn't able to handle the edits I made online and I lost hundreds of contacts. Must be some type of glitch in their program. Luckily, I lost none of the contacts on my phone

Try this one
    Save the contacts as vcard (.vcf), then import in Android

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    08-02-17 03:50 PM
    Save contacts to sim and put it in the android.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 12:39 AM