Hello all,

Been scouring the Internet for the past few days trying to find an answer to this, but no luck.

I have successfully configured an Exchange ActiveSync account hosted on an Exchange 2007 server. However, it only works over the LTE/HSPA+ Bell Canada network. When I connect to ANY wifi network the activesync account stops working, all other e-mail accounts configured through IMAP continue to function as expected as do all other data services such as the browser and BBM.

I have also tried this with other Exchange accounts on other servers via ActiveSync and experienced the same problem.

Am I the only person who has experienced this? Its not a huge issue, however to save on my mobile data usage I would like to be able to use wifi whenever possible.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
    02-24-13 01:08 PM
    Hello all,

Been scouring the Internet for the past few days trying to find an answer to this, but no luck.

I have successfully configured an Exchange ActiveSync account hosted on an Exchange 2007 server. However, it only works over the LTE/HSPA+ Bell Canada network. When I connect to ANY wifi network the activesync account stops working, all other e-mail accounts configured through IMAP continue to function as expected as do all other data services such as the browser and BBM.

I have also tried this with other Exchange accounts on other servers via ActiveSync and experienced the same problem.

Am I the only person who has experienced this? Its not a huge issue, however to save on my mobile data usage I would like to be able to use wifi whenever possible.

I have a similar problem but with my PlayBook. Activesync to Exchange using native email only works when the PlayBook is bridged to my cell (rogers), doesn't work on wifi. Weird...
    02-24-13 02:55 PM
    I should have noted that my Playbook, an iPod touch, and a Samsung tab 2 10.1 all work perfectly on wifi with the same Exchange Active Sync account.
    02-24-13 08:10 PM
    Hello all,

I have this problem too. It only affects the exchange active sync account setup thru office365, not the one i have thru go daddy.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:16 PM
    I replaced the m.outlook.com server address with outlook.office365.com and this problems seems to have stopped. Exchange working continuously for 6 hours in an out of home wifi. Never able to do this on the past.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:45 AM