Ok, so I'm not sure where to post this, if it's a Passport issue or a BB 10 OS issue but I'm putting it here. I woke up this morning to find 9 system notifications stating that each of my saved Wi-Fi Networks had been disabled. This is the second time it's happened in the last few weeks and maybe the third time overall (but the first time it happened would have been some time last summer/fall I think). Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea why? And both times recently it happened overnight.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2708

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 07:19 AM
    If it loses connection to one WiFi network, it'll proceed to try and reconnect, if it cannot establish a strong secure connection after 5 tries (IIRC), it'll disable the network on the device, as to save battery power.

It'll than proceed to try to connect to your other saved profiles, repeating the last steps.

Have you tried a hard reboot since one of these have happened? (Both volume keys until device reboots)

Due to the timeline of events, I can't personally believe it's an HW issue yet, but more likely a SW problem. However, since this is the second time in a short time frame, I'd keep an eye on it, and track how often it happens now. If it starts becoming more frequent, you could have a HW issue.
    06-25-15 07:32 AM
    This seems to be a bug after 10.3. 1 as it didn't happen to me before. But whenever I cannot connect to a saved network for some reason this happens. All saved wifi is disabled one by one.

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.440
    06-25-15 08:59 AM
    It usually just disables the one network it can't connect to, which I'm fine with, all my BlackBerry's have done that, no big deal. It's just that recently, it's gone through and disabled everyone of my saved networks which I find strange. And yes, both times recently that it happened I immediately did a hard reboot when I noticed it had disabled all saved wi-fi networks.

Just waiting for Rogers to officially release 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 09:27 AM
    It actually does not disable anything. Just notifies in my case.

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.440
    06-25-15 09:31 AM
    If I know I am going to be in a dead (or weak) area, I turn my wi-fi off. It saves a lot of headaches.
    06-25-15 11:06 AM
    Both times this has happened has been at home in my master bedroom, overnight (approx. 2AM) Router is on the second floor, at the front of the house, master bedroom is on the third floor at the back of the house. Shouldn't be due to a weak wi-fi signal.
    06-25-15 11:36 AM