I've posted about this before but now have more detail.

- Set up my existing Evernote account to sync with a Z10 on 10.0. All fine.
    - Upgraded to 10.1. Still all fine.
    - switched to a Q10 on 10.1. Still all fine.
    - Did quite a lot or moving notes around and creating folders within the Remember app on Q10. This appears to be the point it Syncing stopped.

I have deleted the Evernote account from the device, de authorised through the Evernote web page, restarted device, re added Every account and even added on a completely new device but always get the same result:

- on the initial sync a proportion of the folders and notes sync from the Web account to the device (always the same ones) but after that initial sync, nothing. Nothing added or updated on the device appears online and vice versa

Any thoughts on what's happened and how to fix?
    09-15-13 07:56 AM
    Hi. Can you tell us more?

How many folders do you have and how many sync before it chokes? How many notes in each folder and how many of them sync?

Trying to find a bottleneck here, it's the only thing I can think of that would be giving you a hard time since you did what you should have done already (remove account, re-add account).
    09-15-13 08:01 AM
    Hi

On Evernote itself I have 260 Notes in 33 Folders.

In Remember/Evernote I have 229 Notes in 24 Folders.

In each folder online there are anything between one and 40 notes. On the device some folders have all the notes but most a proportion. Eg one that has 38 online e has 22 on the device.

I am sure the problem goes back to the day I was reorganising things. This was mostly moving items between existing Folders but I did create the odd folder too. Perhaps I overloaded it? But if that were the case why has deleting and readding not brought it back? Or adding it onto a completely new device, as I was able to do as a test?

Thanks for your help.
    09-15-13 08:50 AM
    Hi

On Evernote itself I have 260 Notes in 33 Folders.

In Remember/Evernote I have 229 Notes in 24 Folders.

In each folder online there are anything between one and 40 notes. On the device some folders have all the notes but most a proportion. Eg one that has 38 online e has 22 on the device.

I am sure the problem goes back to the day I was reorganising things. This was mostly moving items between existing Folders but I did create the odd folder too. Perhaps I overloaded it? But if that were the case why has deleting and readding not brought it back? Or adding it onto a completely new device, as I was able to do as a test?

Thanks for your help.
    Do the notes that are on Evernote but not syncing to Remember have strange symbols or characters that may not come over ot the device? i read that in the forums. The person edited the docs, removing the symbols, and they synced. Even if they dont have weird characters try editing a note that isn't coming over and then from evernote hitting sync.
    09-15-13 10:50 AM
    Do the notes that are on Evernote but not syncing to Remember have strange symbols or characters that may not come over ot the device? i read that in the forums. The person edited the docs, removing the symbols, and they synced. Even if they dont have weird characters try editing a note that isn't coming over and then from evernote hitting sync.
    Hi. Thanks for your thoughts.

No none of them have unusual characters - and in many instances are unchanged from when they were syncing perfectly.

Unfortunately I have tried editing notes in Evernote online but they don't update on the device. There seems to be no syncing at all, either way.

What do you mean by hitting sync?
    09-15-13 11:07 AM
    Hi. Thanks for your thoughts.

No none of them have unusual characters - and in many instances are unchanged from when they were syncing perfectly.

Unfortunately I have tried editing notes in Evernote online but they don't update on the device. There seems to be no syncing at all, either way.

What do you mean by hitting sync?
    Ahhh, online...
    I hvae evernote installed on my netbook and sideloaded on my phone. There's a button on both to sync
    09-15-13 11:14 AM
    I still haven't had a chance to look online to see if there is a sync button but something curious has just happened which may provide a clue as to the cause of the problem.

I've just installed the Evernote app through BlackBerry World and all 260 of my notes have appeared on my BlackBerry. But only 24 of the 33 folders. From memory it's the same 24 of the online 33 that were syncing through Remember.

So does the problem lie with folders?

I have added a folder on the App and will log on when the computer is free to see if it's appeared there.
    09-17-13 02:41 PM
    I have been having syncing issues with Remember app and Ever note that sound similar to what I read here. Did you ever resolve this issue?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 06:38 AM
    Yes. I got an iPhone! (And it syncs perfectly with Evernote).

I still have the Q10 but having lost so much important info I haven't dared risk linking it to Evernote again.

The Evernote disaster and the BlackBerry randomly deleting contacts and calendar entries were the final nail in the BlackBerry coffin for me.
    09-15-14 02:24 PM
    Thought of something, sorry if it was already covered: Dod you actually tell Remember to save into an Evernote folder?

Don't be mad. I made that mistake myself.
    09-15-14 09:24 PM