I have added Evernote to the accounts on my Z10 (running 10.2.1), so that it is integrated into Remember. Now after one year the authentication for the Evernote account has expired. I have a notification about this on my Hub.

However I am unable to renew the authentication. When I tap on the Evernote account in the accounts section a progress indicator appears with a message saying "Accessing your account" and after a while the settings either close or a popup comes up saying "Unable to edit account at this time. Please try again later".

I would try deleting and re-adding the Evernote account, but at the moment I can't even delete the account. It's stuck on the device with the text "Not Connected - Account Invalid" on it.

Does anyone have the same problem and knows a solution?

The standalone Evernote app also stopped synching on my Z10. I could fix that by first uninstalling it and then reinstalling it again.
    04-30-14 02:57 AM
    Well, I figured it out myself. Maybe this helps someone else who runs into the same problem:

I was actually able to reach the re-authorization form once this morning, but it failed. Afterwards I couldn't reach it again and was stuck with the error described above.

When I logged into Evernote's website I could see that the Z10 appeared under successfully authorized applications. I revoked its access, rebooted the Z10 and then was able to reach the re-authorization form again.

However it failed again. But I used the opportunity for deleting the Evernote account from my device. I had to reboot the Z10 another time, but after that I was finally able to add Evernote as a fresh account, which is now working inside Remember again.
    QtHelex and peregrineay like this.
    04-30-14 04:10 AM
    I had to do the same thing and resolved it with the same method. I was careful to take Remember notes that I had put into my Remember App Evernote folders while it was out of sync because they were deleted when I "deleted" the Evernote account/linkage with Remember.
    08-22-14 09:45 PM

When I logged into Evernote's website I could see that the Z10 appeared under successfully authorized applications. I revoked its access, rebooted the Z10 and then was able to reach the re-authorization form again.

However it failed again. But I used the opportunity for deleting the Evernote account from my device. I had to reboot the Z10 another time, but after that I was finally able to add Evernote as a fresh account, which is now working inside Remember again.
    Hi, I've tried this method but it doesn't work for me: so far Evernote is just plain broken on my Z10. I can't even add or delete a note in Remember anymore, BlackBerry just screwed real hard - again.
    10-31-14 11:15 AM
    I "deleted" the Evernote account/linkage with Remember.
    How do you do that ?
    10-31-14 11:54 AM
    re-authorization form.
    Where is that ? (Sorry for bugging you with stupid questions, but I really need Evernote to work and BB screwed it up massively.)
    10-31-14 12:06 PM
    I think it's the new OS (10.2.1.3062) that screwed Evernote, it was working before.
    10-31-14 12:15 PM
    [SOLVED]
    Finally I decided to reboot one more time, but prior to that I turned off both wifi and 4g/phone, so my Z10 was completely offline. I went to Setup > Accounts and was able to bin my Evernote account. Opened Remember and the green folder with the elephant has gone too.
    I've turned mobile and wifi on again and I've successfully managed to log in again and re-authenticate my Z10 account for one year.
    If the procedure could be just a wee bit easier or if a note was dedicated to this process in the Help section, that would really be a plus.
    Anyway: just don't forget to turn OFF all network connections before rebooting your BB, and Hendryk's solution will work - I hope.
    peregrineay likes this.
    10-31-14 12:36 PM