Hi,

New to BB10 and the Z10. I was looking forward to Evernote integration but it seems to be totally broken.

When I create a "Evernote" notebook ("Sync to Evernote") for Remember it never actually syncs to Evernote. So if I am on my Mac/iPad etc then these notes never get there.

Also, it doesn't support rich text notes... so any nice looking Evernote notes it does sync look like cr*p after its downloaded them.

And it doesn't sort notes according to date modified - so its absolutely useless unless you create lots of notebooks and only have few notes in them.

Anyone else have any tips or ideas? What the **** happened?
    02-06-13 03:04 PM
    There is a setting that you can change so it syncs over the Carriers network rather then just wifi.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-06-13 06:52 PM
    There is a setting that you can change so it syncs over the Carriers network rather then just wifi.
    THIS. I havent tried it yet, but I know it was the same on my iphone. You can 'save data' by only syncing on wifi, but that meant that I had to switch my wifi off sometimes at home to sync it up.
    i found that turning my wifi off on the phone for a few minutes was easier then switching the setting and maybe uploading too much (i did this with dropbox and other apps as well)... until i got my 6Gb plan lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-06-13 07:06 PM
    I agree that things are not perfect with the integration but i am sure Blackberry will resolve these issues soon.

One problem I am having with it is that all of my notes that are in the folder "unfiled entries" cannot be synced or moved to a folder that is synced with evernote.

Does anyone have a work around for this?
    02-07-13 07:27 AM
    Hi gilroyneil, are you selecting 'Sync to Evernote' option while creating notebook?
    Do you see elephant icon on the notebook?
    02-07-13 08:03 AM
    Hi gilroyneil, are you selecting 'Sync to Evernote' option while creating notebook?
    Do you see elephant icon on the notebook?
    Hi, Yes.
    02-07-13 08:11 AM
    I would check the Account settings for Evernote to verify if its connected or not.
    02-07-13 08:22 AM
    Success! I rebooted the phone, and after reboot it *DID* sync back to my Evernote client on the Mac.

The lack of rich text note editing and terrible sorting is still a deal breaker, but it does sync which is something!
    02-07-13 08:28 AM
    Also, it doesn't support rich text notes... so any nice looking Evernote notes it does sync look like cr*p after its downloaded them.
    Wow, this was one of the things that sucks on the current BBOS Evernote app, and I hoped was fixed with BB10
    02-07-13 10:06 AM
    [sigh] Yeah - that's the same problem with the PlayBook. I really wish RIM and Evernote could work together and make the integration high quality. I'd pay for an Evernote subscription then.
    02-07-13 10:39 AM
    not useful at all. No check boxes, no tag support. Unless I am wrong
    08-02-13 01:26 PM
    where is this setting?
    08-27-13 08:13 AM
    In theory the Notes sync over wifi and the cellular network. But for me - and others - only a random 10% or so actually do.
    08-27-13 04:52 PM